Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft System Centre 2012 components. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your ability to: install system center components, configure system center components, configure portals and dashboards, configure the storage fabric, configure the network fabric, configure the deployment and update servers, configure clouds and virtualization hosts, configure private cloud integration, configure integration of private and public cloud, and create and configure server APP-V packages.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand how to configure system components
- Understand how to configure private cloud integration
- Understand how to create and configure server APP-V packages
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills
- Those who currently plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Those who currently manage and maintain a server infrastructure
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install System Center Components
- Module 02: Configure System Center Components
- Module 03: Configure Portals and Dashboards
- Module 04: Configure the Storage Fabric
- Module 05: Configure the Network Fabric
- Module 06: Configure the Deployment and Update Servers
- Module 07: Configure Clouds and Virtualization Hosts
- Module 08: Configure Private Cloud Integration
- Module 09: Configure Integration of Public and Private Cloud
- Module 10: Create and Configure Server APP-V Packages
- Module 11: Update a Service
- Module 12: Configure and Deploy a Service
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install system center components|
|2: configure system center components|
|3: configure portals and dashboards|
|4: configure the storage fabric|
|5: configure the network fabric|
|6: configure the deployment and update servers|
|7: configure clouds and virtualization hosts|
|8: configure private cloud integration|
|9: configure integration of public and private cloud|
|10: create and configure server app-v packages|
|11: update a service|
|12: configure and deploy a service|
No Reviews found for this course.