Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring Exchange Server 2007 Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Exchange Server 2007. By completing these Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, configuring recipients and public folders, monitoring and reporting, managing messaging security, and recovering messaging servers and databases.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical installing, managing, monitoring, and reporting skills
- Understand how to perform troubleshooting for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Learn to configure recipients and public folders
- Learn to recover messaging servers and databases
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who have some experience with the technologies included in Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Those hoping to develop advanced practical IT skills through practice lab tasks
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Configure Microsoft Exchange Server
- Module 02: Configuring Recipients and Public Folders
- Module 03: Configuring the Exchange Infrastructure
- Module 04: Monitoring and Reporting
- Module 05: Configuring Disaster Recovery
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,668)
Main duties of an IT Administrator:
- Maintain the IT network
- Maintain the IT server
- Maintain IT security systems
- Investigating and diagnosing network issues
- Improving IT systems
- Carrying out configuration and installation of IT solutions
Where will I work?
- Private and public sector companies
- Any company using a computer network
- IT companies
What other careers could I get?
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,459)
- Server Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,710)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install and configure microsoft exchange server|
|2: configuring recipients and public folders|
|3: configuring the exchange infrastructure|
|4: monitoring and reporting|
|5: configuring disaster recovery|
No Reviews found for this course.