Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring Windows 8.1 Practice Lab course.
The Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 8.1. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in migrate and configure user data for windows 8.1, install and configure desktop applications, configure internet explorer, configure and maintain network security, configure shared resources, configure local security settings, configure remote connections, monitor system performance and backup and recovery options.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Understand how to configure and maintain network security
- Understand how to install and configure desktop applications
- Understand how to monitor system performance
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills and update their knowledge
- IT professionals who need to gain skills working with Windows 8.1
- Those who currently work in, or who are hoping to work in a complex computing environment
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Upgrade to Windows 8
- Module 02: Migrate and Configure User Data
- Module 03: Install and Configure Desktop Applications
- Module 04: Configure Internet Explorer
- Module 05: Configure IP Settings
- Module 06: Configure and Maintain Network Security
- Module 07: Configure Remote Management
- Module 08: Configure Shared Resources
- Module 09: Configure File and Folder access
- Module 10: Configure Local Security Settings
- Module 11: Configure authentication and authorization
- Module 12: Configure Remote Connections
- Module 13: Configure mobility options
- Module 14: Configure and Manage Updates
- Module 15: Monitor system performance
- Module 16: Configure Backup and Recovery Options
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install and upgrade to windows 8|
|2: migrate and configure user data|
|3: install and configure desktop applications|
|4: configure internet explorer|
|5: configure ip settings|
|6: configure and maintain network security|
|7: configure remote management|
|8: configure shared resources|
|9: configure file and folder access|
|10: configure local security settings|
|11: configure authentication and authorization|
|12: configure remote connections|
|13: configure mobility options|
|14: configure and manage updates|
|15: monitor system performance|
|16: configure backup and recovery options|
No Reviews found for this course.