Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2008. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in DNS for active directory, configuring active directory, active directory roles and services, maintaining active directory objects and active directory certificate services.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain practical IT skills and update your knowledge
- Learn to configure active directory
- Understand active directory roles and services
- Understand active directory certificate services
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who wish to improve their practical IT skills
- IT professionals who need to gain skills configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Those who currently work in, or who are hoping to work in a complex computing environment
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring Domain Name System for Active Directory
- Module 02: Configuring the Active Directory infrastructure
- Module 03: Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Module 04: Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
- Module 05: Maintaining the Active Directory environment
- Module 06: Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring domain name system for active directory|
|2: configuring the active directory infrastructure|
|3: configuring active directory roles and services|
|4: creating and maintaining active directory objects|
|5: maintaining the active directory environment|
|6: configuring active directory certificate services|
No Reviews found for this course.