Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Install, Configure, and Manage the Mailbox Role (20-25%)
- Plan, Install, Configure, and Manage Client Access (20-25%)
- Plan, Install, Configure, and Manage Transport (20-25%)
- Design and Manage an Exchange Infrastructure (20-25%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure and Manage Transport
- Module 02: Configure and Manage Hygiene
- Module 03: Plan the Mailbox Role
- Module 01: Configure and Manage the Mailbox Role
- Module 05: Deploy and Manage HA Solutions for the Mailbox role
- Module 06: Develop Backup and Recovery Solutions for the Mailbox Role and Public Folders
- Module 07: Create and Configure Mail-Enabled Objects
- Module 08: Manage Mail-Enabled Object Permissions
- Module 09: Plan and Configure Namespaces and Client Services
- Module 10: Deploy and Manage Mobility Solutions
- Module 11: Plan for Impact of Exchange on AD Directory Services
- Module 12: Plan and Manage Role Based Access Control
- Module 13: Troubleshoot Client Connectivity
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-341.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. Candidates serve as a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and Exchange messaging in an enterprise environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- IT Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £22,972)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- Software Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,757)
- SQL Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,053)
- NET Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,722)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure and manage transport|
|2: configure and manage hygiene|
|3: plan the mailbox role|
|4: configure and manage the mailbox role|
|5: deploy and manage ha solutions for the mailbox role|
|6: develop backup and recovery solutions for the mailbox role and public folders|
|7: create and configure mail-enabled objects|
|8: manage mail-enabled object permissions|
|9: plan and configure namespaces and client services|
|10: deploy and manage mobility solutions|
|11: plan for impact of exchange on ad directory services|
|12: plan and manage role based access control|
|13: troubleshoot client connectivity|
No Reviews found for this course.