Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Microsoft 70 – 331 Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013 Exam, then this is the course for you. This exam will test you on designing SharePoint topology, planning security, installing and configuring SharePoint farms, creating and configuring web applications and site collections, and maintaining a core SharePoint environment.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Design a SharePoint topology (20–25%)
- Plan security (20–25%)
- Install and configure SharePoint farms (20–25%)
- Create and Configure web applications and site collections (15–20%)
- Maintain a core SharePoint environment (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Design Information Architecture
- Module 02: Design a Logical Architecture
- Module 03: Plan and Configure Authentication
- Module 04: Plan and Configure Authorization
- Module 05: Plan and Configure Platform Security
- Module 06: Plan and Configure Farm Level Security
- Module 07: Create and Configure a Managed Metadata Servce Application
- Module 08: Create and configure a User Profile Service (UPA) application
- Module 09: Provision and configure web applications
- Module 10: Create and maintain site collections
- Module 11: Manage site and site collection security
- Module 12: Manage search
- Module 13: Manage taxonomy
- Module 14: Monitor a SharePoint environment
- Module 15: Tune and optimize a SharePoint environment
- Module 16: Troubleshoot a SharePoint environment
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-331.aspx.
Candidates for this exam typically have more than four years of hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-331 Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Software Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,404)
- SharePoint Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,859)
- Software Designer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £42,000)
- Information Technology Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,177)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: design information architecture|
|2: design a logical architecture|
|3: plan and configure authentication|
|4: plan and configure authorization|
|5: plan and configure platform security|
|6: plan and configure farm level security|
|7: create and configure a managed metadata servce application|
|8: create and configure a user profile service (upa) application|
|9: provision and configure web applications|
|10: create and maintain site collections|
|11: manage site and site collection security|
|12: manage search|
|13: manage taxonomy|
|14: monitor a sharepoint environment|
|15: tune and optimize a sharepoint environment|
|16: troubleshoot a sharepoint environment|
No Reviews found for this course.