What Will I Learn?
Access Global Edulink’s course to transform the way in which you approach fashion customer service
During this exciting and useful course, you will learn what it takes to provide outstanding customer service for fashion shops. This profession includes understanding the career of a personal shopper and the different types of personal shopping, with a focus on the fashion industry. The course also includes understanding body shape, and colour analysis. As a personal shopper, it is also important to know how to take into account, and cater to, your individual client’s unique fashion requirements. Customer service and fashion experts will also teach you about trends, and the communication and protocol involved in social events. You will also receive valuable guidance to steer you within your career progression.
In addition, you will be learning essential skills, such as the many facets of consumer behaviour and how to excel in a customer service role. As well as this, learn how to effectively attract customers to your shop. Finally, put your newly gained personal shopping skills to practical use by creating fabulous window and in-store displays, up-selling with the use of hair and make-up styling and general accessories, selling advice, and how to grow your retail presence.
All businesses that sell a product or service to the public should strive to provide their customers with the best possible service every time. This course aims to provide retail workers with the necessary skills and information needed to always put the customer first and go above and beyond with their service.
With this flexible course from Global Edulink, a leading worldwide online training provider, you will have the opportunity to develop the skills you need to work in the fashion and retail industry, and can do so in the comfort of your own home. Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
This qualification would be:
- Suitable for anyone working in a retail customer service role, at all levels of employment, who wishes to improve their service skills to ensure they are consistently achieving and exceeding their customers needs and expectations. This includes all employees who deal directly with customers face-to-face or over the telephone.
- Suitable for anyone hoping to work in a top quality fashion shop, hair salon or within the fashion industry
- Suitable for anyone hoping to work as a Personal Shopper
- There are no specific entry requirements for this course, but a sound educational background or some experience in customer service for fashion shops would be an advantage
- Learners must be 16 or over to undertake this qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Customer Service for Fashion Shops.
On the successful completion of this course, you will be on par to land a range of jobs in the retail industry. You can also use this course to progress substantially in your career by winning various job incentives put forth by your organisation. Some of the job roles this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com , is given below,
- Customer Care Advisor – £17,131 per annum
- Sales Associate – £19,927 per annum
- Customer Service Assistant – £14,403 per annum
- Customer Service Supervisor – £19,512 per annum
- Sales Executive – £21,916 per annum
|module 1- definition of a personal shopper|
|Module 1- Definition of a Personal Shopper||02:20:00|
|module 2- planning & analysis|
|Module 2- Planning & Analysis||02:30:00|
|module 3- fashion and trends|
|Module 3- Fashion and Trends||02:20:00|
|module 4- events and protocols|
|Module 4- Events and Protocols||02:20:00|
|module 5- career guidance|
|Module 5- Career Guidance||02:10:00|
|module 6- understanding consumer needs|
|Module 6- Understanding consumer needs||02:10:00|
|module 7- consumer attitudes|
|Module 7- Consumer attitudes||02:20:00|
|module 8- seduce customers with excellent service|
|Module 8- Seduce customers with excellent service||02:30:00|
|module 9- how to transform your business into a customer magnet|
|Module 9- How to Transform Your Business into a Customer Magnet||02:30:00|
|module 10- sales tips|
|Module 10- Sales Tips||02:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Customer Service for Fashion Shops||00:40:00|
|Exam: Customer Service for Fashion Shops||00:40:00|