Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Exchange Server 2007. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, storage group deployment, server role deployment, Antivirus / Antispam protection, transport rules, messaging compliance, and monitoring and reporting.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Understand how to upgrade to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Understand storage group deployment
- Understand server role deployment
- Understand message compliance
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals who have some experience with the Exchange Server messaging environment
- Those hoping to develop advanced practical IT skills through practice lab tasks
- Any IT professionals who are responsible for planning and deploying the Exchange servers in a company
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Upgrades and Migrations
- Module 02: Upgrading to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
- Module 03: Storage Group Deployment
- Module 04: Server Role Deployment
- Module 05: Antivirus and Antispam Implementation
- Module 06: Transport Rules Implementation
- Module 07: Messaging Compliance Implementation
- Module 08: Monitoring and Reporting
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,668)
Main duties of an IT Administrator:
- Maintain the IT network
- Maintain the IT server
- Maintain IT security systems
- Investigating and diagnosing network issues
- Improving IT systems
- Carrying out configuration and installation of IT solutions
Where will I work?
- Private and public sector companies
- Any company using a computer network
- IT companies
What other careers could I get?
- Systems Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,689)
- Software Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,459)
- Server Administrator (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £29,710)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
- Network Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: microsoft exchange server 2007 upgrades and migrations|
|2: upgrading to microsoft exchange server 2007|
|3: storage group deployment|
|4: server role deployment|
|5: antivirus and antispam implementation|
|6: transport rules implementation|
|7: messaging compliance implementation|
|8: monitoring and reporting|
No Reviews found for this course.