Microsoft has a range of official exams designed for IT professionals who want to get certified, and Global Edulink provides excellent training, which will enable you to pass your chosen exam. If you hope to take the Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464, then this is the course for you. Our course material is delivered straight to you and is perfectly tailored to help you pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
During this course you will learn to:
- Implementing an SSIS solution (15-20%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSIS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSAS solution (20-25%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSAS (15-20%)
- Implementing an SSRS solution (10-15%)
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining SSRS (13%)
Who is it for:
Candidates for this exam are responsible for creating business intelligence (BI) solutions by using SQL Server 2008 for their organisations. Candidates typically work with the full suite of BI technologies in SQL Server 2008, including Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
This exam is intended for professionals who develop solutions by using the SQL Server 2008 BI tool suite. The qualified candidate for this exam typically has:
- one to two years of experience working with the Microsoft .NET Framework
- two to three years of experience using SQL Server 2005 BI components
- six months to one year of experience using SQL Server 2008
- experience using the SQL Server 2008 Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS)
- experience using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- knowledge of relational and multi-dimensional database schemas
- experience creating and deploying a cube in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- experience creating and deploying a data mining model in SSAS
- experience writing relational and multi-dimensional database queries
- experience creating and deploying SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports
- experience authoring and deploying SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- experience debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
This course is assessed by the Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464, which will test your knowledge of the course objectives listed above.
For further details about the exam, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-414.aspx.
Please Note: official exams are not included in this course and need to be purchased it separately.
Learners who successfully complete the exam will be awarded an official Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464 certificate.
Learners must be over the age of 16.
Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
This exam is intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organisations and who ensure high levels of data availability. Their responsibilities include creating database files, data types and tables; planning, creating and optimising indexes; ensuring data integrity; implementing views, stored procedures and functions; and managing transactions and locks.
- Configuration Manager
- Network Analyst
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
|1: Basics of SQL Server 2012|
|Basics of SQL Server 2012||00:53:00|
|2: SQL Server data Types|
|SQL Server data Types||00:35:00|
|3: SQL Server Tables|
|SQL Server Tables||00:20:00|
|4: What is data constraint?|
|What is data constraint?||00:22:00|
|5: SQL Server Indexes|
|SQL Server Indexes||00:36:00|
|6: SQL Table Structures|
|SQL Table Structures||00:28:00|
|7: Non-Clustered Indexes for Performance Optimization|
|Non-Clustered Indexes for Performance Optimization||00:25:00|
|8: The Basics of Execution Plans|
|The Basics of Execution Plans||00:40:00|
|9: Views in SQL Server|
|Views in SQL Server||00:17:00|
|10: How to create a SQL Server stored procedure?|
|How to create a SQL Server stored procedure?||00:30:00|
|11: How to Merging Data and Passing Tables ?|
|How to Merging Data and Passing Tables ?||00:17:00|
|12: How to Use Functions in SQL Server ?|
|How to Use Functions in SQL Server ?||00:13:00|
|13: Developing highly Concurrent SQL Server Applications|
|Developing highly Concurrent SQL Server Applications||00:34:00|
|14: Handling Errors in SQL Server 2012|
|Handling Errors in SQL Server 2012||00:19:00|
|15: Introduction to SQL Triggers|
|Introduction to SQL Triggers||00:12:00|
|16: Managed Code in Microsoft SQL Server 2012|
|Managed Code in Microsoft SQL Server 2012||00:46:00|
|17: XML Usage in SQL Server|
|XML Usage in SQL Server||00:25:00|
|18: All About Stored Procedures|
|All About Stored Procedures||00:43:00|
|19: How to Work with Spatial Data|
|How to Work with Spatial Data||00:31:00|
|20 Understanding Full-Text Indexes and Queries|
|Understanding Full-Text Indexes and Queries||00:36:00|
|Mock Exam: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database – Exam 70-464||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.