Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server exam.
The 70-464 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing database objects, implementing programming objects, designing database objects, and optimising and troubleshooting queries. In addition, during this70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server course you will learn to create automation scripts, manage views and indexes, tune queries and use estimation plans.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Implement database objects (30–35%)
- Implement programming objects (15-20%)
- Design database objects (25–30%)
- Optimise and troubleshoot queries (25–30%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Create and alter tables
- Module 02: Design, implement, and troubleshoot security
- Module 03: Design the locking granularity level
- Module 04: Maintain indexes
- Module 05: Implement data types
- Module 06: Create and modify constraints
- Module 07: Work with XML data
- Module 08: Write automation scripts
- Module 09: Design and implement stored procedures
- Module 10: Design T-SQL table-valued and scalar functions
- Module 11: Create, use, and alter user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Module 12: Create and alter views
- Module 13: Create and alter indexes
- Module 14: Optimize and tune queries
- Module 15: Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems
- Module 16: Optimize indexing strategies
- Module 17: Capture and analyse execution plans
- Module 18: Collect performance and system information
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-464.aspx.
This exam is intended for database professionals who build and implement databases across organisations and who ensure high levels of data availability. Their responsibilities include creating database files, data types and tables; planning, creating and optimising indexes; ensuring data integrity; implementing views, stored procedures and functions; and managing transactions and locks.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-464 Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Configuration Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £37,239)
- Network Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,080)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,194)
- Network Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,629)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: create and alter tables|
|2: design, implement,and troubleshoot security|
|3: design the locking granularity level|
|4: maintain indexes|
|5: implement data types|
|6: create and modify constraints|
|7: work with xml data|
|8: write automation scripts|
|9: design and implement stored procedures|
|10: design t-sql table-valued and scalar functions|
|11: create, use, and alter user-defined functions (udfs)|
|12: create and alter views|
|13: create and alter indexes|
|14: optimize and tune queries|
|15: troubleshoot and resolve performance problems|
|16: optimize indexing strategies|
|17: capture and analyze execution plans|
|18: collect performance and system information|
No Reviews found for this course.