What Will I Learn?
Why is food and water important and why do we need to eat and drink? Should we all just eat what we like, when we like? Gain in-depth answers to these and many more questions with this Diet and Nutrition Diploma!
This online course is the ideal way to gain a Diet and Nutrition Diploma. Whether you are looking to improve your job prospects, go on to further education, or expand your knowledge, this fully comprehensive course is a convenient and flexible way to become qualified in this arena. Because the diploma includes extensive coverage of the subject matter, no prior knowledge is required.
Diet and nutrition are clearly defined and will be better understood. Healthy eating with regular exercise is key. Before we learn about what our bodies need, we also need to understand how we process food – how we store fat, build muscles, and how our body uses food to give us energy. Lessons on this online diet and nutrition course will be carried out through practical activities which can easily be completed at home.
When you study this course through Global Edulink, a leading online learning provider, you will cover topics, such as: inner health and outer beauty, learning about the different food types and diets, organic and raw foods, all the various kinds of diet, weight management and skin super foods.
With relevant experience and qualifications, you can go on to become a Nutritionist, who carries out research and uses scientific knowledge to provide information and advice about the effects of food and nutrition on health and well-being.
If you are interested in healthy eating and want to help improve people’s well-being, this profession could be perfect for you. Nutritionists need to be able to relate to people from all backgrounds, they need to inspire and motivate people, and have a non-judgemental attitude. As a nutritionist, you would work closely with dietitians and other health professionals, such as pharmacists, GPs, and hospital or community diet and nutrition teams.
At Global Edulink, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and study further, so have provided this highly rewarding online course to help you to achieve your specific learning goals and to use this course as a basis for your progressive future life plans.
Who is it for?
- Suitable for those who wish to achieve an understanding of the principles of good nutrition and healthy living, or to enhance an existing knowledge. It will be of interest to you if you like to eat healthily and wish to know more about diet and nutrition, and/or are interested in sharing your knowledge about diet and nutrition with others
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage
- Learners must be 16 or over to undertake this course
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Diet and Nutrition – Level 3.
There are many career for which this course would be beneficial, including:
- Business Developer – Nutrition
- Senior Researcher
- Fitness Instructor
|module 1- overview of inner health & outer beauty|
|MODULE 1- Overview of Inner Health & Outer Beauty||02:30:00|
|module 2- health and fat|
|MODULE 2- Health and Fat||02:10:00|
|module 3- ingredients for a bright and beautiful life|
|MODULE 3- Veggies for Bright and Beautiful Life||02:20:00|
|module 4- organic for a healthy life|
|MODULE 4- Organic for a Healthy Life||02:30:00|
|module 5- small ingredients with powerful effects|
|MODULE 5- What’s in There Minute Ingredients with Surprisingly Powerful Effects||02:00:00|
|module 6- diet and detox tips|
|MODULE 6- Diet and Detox Tips||02:20:00|
|module 7 -eat to become beautiful|
|MODULE 7 -Eat to Become Beautiful||02:20:00|
|module 8- food and drink for health|
|MODULE 8- Foods and Drinks for Healthy||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Diet and Nutrition Diploma – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diet and Nutrition Diploma – Level 3||01:00:00|