The beauty industry is currently booming, and due to this trend the demand for qualified beauty professionals is at an all-time high. So, if you’re interested in beauty, we recommend that you get qualified now! All you need to become a Beauty Consultant is the appropriate training and an accredited beauty therapy certificate, which is exactly what this Diploma in Acne Treatment & Care will provide. All successful and recommended Beauty Consultants have expert knowledge of acne, and how it should be effectively treated, so this course will really complement your beauty training, making you a better Beauty Consultant.
Gain practical beauty therapy skills and knowledge, and study exciting beauty topics, like how to advise clients on the kind of skincare regime they should be using, how diet can affect acne, the causes of acne, and how lifestyle can affect acne. Once you’ve completed this Diploma in Acne Treatment & Care you will be able to give your beauty clients expert advice, and can even establish your own successful Beauty Consultant business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a full and thorough understanding of what acne is
- Gain a full and thorough understanding of what can cause acne
- Learn about various skincare regimes and how skincare can affect acne
- Understand the various medications used to treat acne
- Learn how diet and lifestyle can affect acne
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Beauty professional, such as a Beauty Consultant, or Skincare Specialist. If you hope to establish your own beauty therapy business, this course would benefit you, and will allow you to kick start a successful beauty therapy career. If you are a skincare enthusiast, who would like to improve their own skin, this course would also be extremely helpful.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: What is Acne?
- Module 02: Causes of Acne
- Module 03: Skincare Routine
- Module 04: Skincare
- Module 05: Medications
- Module 06: Diet
- Module 07: Lifestyle
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Acne Treatment & Care – level 3.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Beauty Consultant (average UK yearly salary: £16,949)
Typical duties include:
- Offer advice and recommend products
- Demonstrate and sell skincare products
- Keep up to date with new products and brands
- Monitor stock levels and re-order items
- Make sure display areas are appealing
- Take part in promotional events in-store
- Handle cash and card payments
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Makeup Artist (average UK yearly salary: £20,574)
- Beautician (average UK yearly salary: £14,067)
- Beauty Therapist (average UK yearly salary: £14,616)
- Beauty Advisor (average UK yearly salary: £18,393)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: what is acne|
|What is Acne||00:00:00|
|2: causes of acne|
|Causes of Acne||00:00:00|
|3: skincare routine|
No Reviews found for this course.