Animal care has become a huge industry over the last few years, so it’s no surprise that there are 20,000 animal care businesses in the UK. It has never been a better time to gain an animal care and business qualification, and once your qualified you can establish your own successful animal care business. As you can see, with an animal care and business qualification you’ll have loads of options!
This Diploma in Animal Care and Business has been created by experts within the animal care industry, who will take you through comprehensive training, covering fundamental topics such as: marketing, how to create a business plan, how to develop your brand, and how to create a website. You’ll develop your own excellent business acumen, which you can use to put into practice creating your own business.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand how to carry out marketing strategies
- Develop your own successful brand
- Create a business and marketing plan
- Set up social media sites for your business
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is perfect for anyone with a passion for animals who hopes to begin their own animal care business. If you have some knowledge of animals, and would like to turn it into a lucrative business, this course is for you!
- Free examination and e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Introduction to Marketing
- Module 02: The Marketing Mix
- Module 03: Your marketing plan
- Module 04: A Marketing Plan Sample
- Module 05: Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 06: Developing your brand
- Module 07: Your website
- Module 08: Online Marketing
- Module 09: Social Media Marketing
- Module 10: Public relations & advertising
- Module 11: Sales
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Animal Care and Business.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Small Business Owner (average UK yearly salary: £26,250)
Typical duties include:
- Creating a business plan
- Developing marketing strategies
- Hiring new staff
- Chatting with clients
- Developing social media strategies
- Maintaining your business website
- Networking and gaining new clients
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Business Development Manager (average UK yearly salary: £15,600)
- Marketing Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £34,514)
- Business Manager (average UK yearly salary: £33,549)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: introduction to marketing|
|Introduction to Marketing||00:00:00|
|2: the marketing mix|
|The Marketing Mix||00:00:00|
|3: your marketing plan|
|Your marketing plan||00:00:00|
|4: a marketing plan sample|
|A Marketing Plan Sample||00:00:00|
|5: low cost marketing techniques|
|Low cost marketing techniques||00:00:00|
|6: developing your brand|
|Developing your brand||00:00:00|
|7: your website|
|8: online marketing|
|9: social media marketing|
|Social Media Marketing||00:00:00|
|10: public relations & advertising|
|Public relations & advertising||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Diploma in Animal Care and Business||01:00:00|
|Exam : Diploma in Animal Care and Business||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.