What Will I Learn?
Do you want to develop a winning strategy for business? Then this is the right course for you!
Take your business to the next level and develop essential skills that will empower you to achieve greatness.
This diploma, supplied by Global Edulink, a leading course provider in the UK, will give you a comprehensive education in business development strategies, helping you to become a global business leader. A Diploma in Business Development Strategies would be highly beneficial to any new start-ups seeking guidance, and would be equally useful for those more experienced in the field of business.
Upon completion of the diploma candidates will gain an extremely well-recognised qualification, which will not only enhance any CV, it will allow you to excel in your chosen career and stay at the forefront of business. Become an excellent leader, manage your team effectively, implement the right strategies and learn to sustain a successful business. Gain knowledge on resolving challenges within the working environment while develop leadership and analytical skills. As well as this, develop an understanding of how to value your product or service and the continuous practice for pricing.
In order to sustain a profitable business, it is integral to be able to observe market trends, evaluate industry changes, and create and evaluate business development strategies. Our course material is at the cutting edge and will give you an edge over your competitors.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- This course is designed for those hoping to achieve a successful career within the business sector
- This course is designed for those already working in business
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 3 Diploma in Business Development Strategies .
This course is sure to make you stand out among the other candidates in the job market and help you secure a rewarding job role within an industry of your choice. You can also use this certificate to build on your knowledge and to progress substantially within the career. Mentioned below are few of the job roles this course will help you secure, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Business Analyst – £30,507 per annum
- Business Development Manager – £34,096 per annum
- Business Manager – £34,609 per annum
- Business Development Executive – £24,002 per annum
|module 01- learn how to price products|
|Module 01- Learn how to Price Products||FREE||02:30:00|
|module 02- valuing your product|
|Module 02- Valuing your Product||02:20:00|
|module 03- pricing your product|
|Module 03- Pricing your Product||02:00:00|
|module 04- valuing your service|
|Module 04- Valuing your Service||02:20:00|
|module 05- methods of pricing adjustments|
|Module 05- Methods of Pricing Adjustments||02:30:00|
|module 06- continuing practices for price|
|Module 06- Continuing Practices for Price||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Business Development Strategies – Level 3||00:40:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Business Development Strategies – Level 3||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.