What Will I Learn?
Action great ideas
What separates successful entrepreneurs and business owners from dreamers is effective execution of their big ideas – their vision. It’s easier to be passionate about the future if you can clearly visualise where you want to go and how you are going to get there. Like all journeys, you need a map. Your business and action plan will provide you with the direction that you need to realise your business goals. This course outlines how to achieve just that.
As one of the UK’s most successful training companies, Global Edulink understands what it means to turn big ideas into action that is beneficial to business. That’s why we have provided a course that shows you how to do the same. Our course guides you through the pathway of your initial thoughts, the development of those thoughts, to taking purposeful action that leads to successful results. Key areas of focus will be:
- Keeping things simple and targeted
- Aligning ideas with your company’s goals
- Analysing the idea
- Getting influential people on board
- Moving fast to achieve milestones
- Talking about your ideas (while ensuring they’re protected)
Planning for your success is as important as achieving success so when you achieve it you know exactly how you did it. This course can assist you to become a strong strategic player within your workplace, and provide you with the tools to drive your career forward.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Those who are already an entrepreneur, or are considering becoming one.
- Those looking to develop their strategic thinking within their role with a view to using this skill for promotion.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Business Execution – Level 3
This course would be extremely beneficial to the following careers:
- Business Owner
- Strategic Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Shopping Centre Manager
- Business Partner
- Talent Partner
|business execution-turning ideas into actions|
|How to Turn Ideas into Actions – Part 1||00:16:00|
|How to Turn Ideas into Actions – Part 2||00:27:00|
|Introduction to Execution Strategies – Part 1||00:02:00|
|Execution Strategies-Part 2||00:40:00|
|Module Book 01 – Business Succession Planning||05:00:00|
|Module Book 02 – Business Writing||05:00:00|
|Module Book 03 – Business Ethics||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Business Execution – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Business Execution – Level 3||01:00:00|