Be your own boss
Global Edulink’s Diploma in Business Start-Up provides the key knowledge and skills required to establish your own business. What you will also gain from this course is the confidence to make your business dreams a reality. This may also be a suitable qualification for those wishing to change career or move into higher education. Whether you are a budding young entrepreneur or a seasoned professional, this course can offer expert knowledge to anyone hoping to start-up their own business, become a Business Analyst, a Business Adviser or a Business Development Executive.
Experts from the world of business guide you through the process of launching your own business venture and demonstrate how to make a big impact. The course will explain the use of research (such as market research and competition analysis), the formation of specific documentation (such as financial records and a business plan), and the implementation of specific procedures (such as a business launch and network building). You will acquire the skills to create a vision for your business and to make it flourish – whether you are looking to establish, for example, your own florists or start a software development enterprise. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing your own idea come to life and be enjoyed by others, it takes dedication, but with a qualification such as this you will have the know-how to go all the way.
Ideally, candidates will have achieved previous qualifications at level 2 or above and/or will have sufficient life experience enabling them to successfully plan and start up their own business.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- No prior knowledge is necessary to study this course although a desire to start your own successful business would be an advantage.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous business experience would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Business Start-up – Level 3.
This qualification would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Owner
- Business Analyst
- Business and Enterprise Advisor
- Business Development Executive
|module 1- things to do before you start your business|
|MODULE 1- THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU START YOUR BUSINESS||02:30:00|
|module 2- marketing fundamentals|
|MODULE 2- MARKETING FUNDAMENTALS||02:30:00|
|module 3- steps for setting up your business.|
|MODULE 3- STEPS FOR SETTING UP YOUR BUSINESS.||02:30:00|
|module 4- how to run your business.|
|MODULE 4- HOW TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS.||02:10:00|
|module 5- business plans & techniques|
|MODULE 5- BUSINESS PLANS & TECHNIQUES||02:00:00|
|module 6- how to launch your business|
|MODULE 6- HOW TO LAUNCH YOUR BUSINESS||02:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.