It’s official, social media has taken over the marketing industry! There are 150,000 digital jobs opening by 2020, but not enough qualified professionals to fill them, so if you study marketing you’ll have a unique competitive advantage. That’s why it’s a good time to get qualified through Global Edulink, with this Marketing online course, which will transform you into a marketing genius.
You’ll learn how to develop a brand, how to use social media for marketing, how to manage PR and advertising, and how to create a marketing strategy. This Diploma in Market your Business course will teach you all the key marketing techniques which top employers look for in candidates, so you’ll be ready to enjoy a successful career. In addition, if you’re a small business owner, you could use this course to help you improve your marketing techniques.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learn to create a marketing plan
- Gain practical social media marketing skills
- Learn how to carry out online marketing
- Understand how to manage PR and advertising
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to become a Marketing professional, for instance you could become a Marketing Officer, or a Social Media Specialist. This course would also be suitable for small business owners who need to improve their marketing startegies.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Marketing
- Module 02: The 4P’s
- Module 03: B2B and after sales service
- Module 04: Your Marketing Plan
- Module 05: Low cost marketing techniques
- Module 06: Developing your brand
- Module 07: Your website
- Module 08: Online Marketing
- Module 09: Social Media
- Module 10: Public Relations and Advertising
- Module 11: Sales
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Diploma in Market your Business.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Marketing Executive (average UK yearly salary: £23,191)
Typical duties include:
- Develop your brand
- Identify target audience
- Create marketing plans
- Produce creative content
- Proofread copy
- Support marketing manager
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £32,898)
- Digital Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £31,829)
- Social Media Coordinator (average UK yearly salary: £20,295)
- Social Media Manager (average UK yearly salary: £25,072)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|2: the 4p's|
|3: b2b and after sales service|
|B2B and after sales service||00:00:00|
|4: your marketing plan|
|Your Marketing Plan||00:00:00|
|5: low cost marketing techniques|
|Low Cost Marketing Techniques||00:00:00|
|6: developing your brand|
|Developing Your Brand||00:00:00|
|7: your website|
|8: online marketing|
|9: social media|
|10: public relations and advertising|
|Public Relations and Advertising||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Market Your Business – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Market Your Business – Level 3||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.