Considering an Office Administrator/Office Manager?
Are you looking to be a highly paid Office administrator/Office manager/ administrative assistant/ professional receptionist? Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink Diploma in Office Administration & Receptist course. Global Edulink, Is a leading office administration & reception training course provider in the UK, This Diploma allows you to enhance your office administration & reception skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide office administration, reception, and management and secretary duties to the highest standards.[read more=”Read more”]
With flexible study times of online learning, apply today to easily gain the skills needed to be a successful Receptionist/ Office admin/ Office manager/ Administrative assistant/ or Secretary and gain highly paid employment today.
Our Online Office Administration Training Programme is one of the most demanded training programmes in our training centre. We deliver more than 150 packs every week for our distance learners around the world. This training is designed for 90 guided learning hours.
This course is high demanded course and has many advantageous for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents & data entry and also the basics of finance and human resource management skills. This will save your time, money and effort for enrolling another training programme for developing computer literacy & skills in finance.
This Diploma (course pack) has 4 units. 1st unit delivers tutorials for develop your Customer service skills. 2nd unit delivers tutorials for developing your business communication and ICT skills and 03rd unit delivers tutorials for managing a business environment and personal & professional development and Unit 04 delivers tutorials to develop your skills for record keeping of financial and human resources.
Furthermore, this programme can develop your customer service skills (receptions skills) and teaches how to produce business documentation and communicate in a business environment such as writing business letters, memo, CV, Covering letters for CV’s, Personal statement, report, and business presentation, Preparation and face to face training to prepare you for Job interviews, Data entry, emailing and formatting documents, etc. Also, it develops your skills in managing finance and human resources, social media and other administrative tasks in an organisation.
Certainly, at the end of this programme you will be able to develop your receptionist skills, administration skills, customer service skills, ICT (Information & communication technology skills), Technical writing skills, managing finance and human resources and also learn how to gain confidence in yourself etc.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Effecient Mentor support, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum to build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it also secures your qualification. [/read]
>> Who is for?
- This course is designed for individual/groups who prefer distance learning and deal with a busy with life.
- Individuals who would like to start working as a Receptionist/ Office Administrator/ Office manager/ Administration Assistant/Secretary.
- Individuals who want to further develop their skills in advance office administration tasks such as ICT, Finance and human resources, etc.
- Experienced Office Administrative people who want to develop an understanding of IT and Administration skills including finance, human resources etc.
>> Course Description
Our online Diploma in office administration course has been designed for 90 guided learning hours. Unit 01, 02 and 03 carry 20 guided learning hours each and Unit 04 carries 30 guided learning hours:[read more=”Read more”]
Unit 01; Developing Customer Service Skills (Guided learning hours; 20 hours)
- Meeting and Greeting Visitors
- The role of the Receptionist.
- Principles in how to create a powerful first impression.
- Principles to confirm how your message comes across.
- How can you identify the customer needs?
- Learning to Listen.
- Handling difficult customers and difficult situations.
Unit 02; Developing Business Communication & ICT Skills (Guided Learning Hours: 20)
- Effective Business Communication (Business Document Production).
- Develop effective/technical writing skills.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
Unit 03: Managing business environment and personal & professional development (Guided Learning Hours: 20)
- Managing database and company files.
- Successful Meetings & Minutes.
- Meeting and accommodation arrangements.
- Event Management Essentials.
- CV Writing, Cover letter, Personal statement.
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview.
- Social media and internet for personal and professional development.
Unit 04; Record keeping of Financial and human resource (Guided Learning Hours; 30)
- oll Payrmanagement
- Managing Inventory and budget
- Working with Invoices and receipts
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Staff recruitment, training and appraisals procedure (HR Essentials)
- Keeping personal records, Preparation of job descriptions
- Managing health and safety policies
- Writing reports for senior management.
- Supervising and monitoring the office works.[/read]
>> Method of Assessment:
The assessment published in your online student portal and the online exam (assessment) is provided once the Assignment has been done and also the exam is multiple choice, questions exam paper covering above all 4 units. Please note that you are given 3 months (90 days) time period to take the exam from the date of your registration (enrolment) and you can complete your exam during those 3 months at any time. We will send the confirmation email for your result within 5 working days and we will send your certificate by post.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Office Administration & Reception”.
>> Entry Requirement
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 17 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
>> Career Path
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an office administrator, office manager, team supervisor or you can become a Personal Assistant for company director and executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas such as sales and marketing. Therefore, having qualified and worked in administration sector can be a “Good Foot in the Door” in administrative career.
>> Why you choose us;
- This great opportunity will cover Microsoft Office and other IT skills. So, this gives you chance to save money on a separate Microsoft Office course.
- All the study materials are available in your student portal including Module book, Video, Mock exams and extra supportive materials such interview tips, CV writing, etc.
- Access to Mock exam and mentor supports.
- Excellent and flexible mentor support by our team of experienced tutors/trainers.
- Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries
- Comfortable learning access to your student portal.
- Instant technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
- Quick results and delivery of your certificate.
- Career development services and counselling
- Support for finding a job – You can access and register for our job portal (jobsite) to find the employers.
>> PLEASE NOTE:
- Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your online training details
|Professional Receptionist Training Course Objectives||00:04:00|
|The 90: 90 Principle to create a powerful first impression||00:22:00|
|Hot Telephone Tips||00:12:00|
|Get the facts- ask the right questions||00:21:00|
|Discuss Solutions- learning to listen||00:10:00|
|Dealing with difficult customers||00:20:00|
|Effective business communication||00:00:00|
|Effective Technical Writing Skills||00:00:00|
|MS Word Tips & Tricks||00:00:00|
|Microsoft Excel Tutorial||00:00:00|
|MS PowerPoint Tips||00:00:00|
|Customer Service Skills||00:00:00|
|Business Writing and Memos||00:00:00|
|Managing database and company files||00:00:00|
|Successful Meetings & Minutes||00:00:00|
|Organising a Meeting||00:00:00|
|Arranging Business Travel and Accomodation||00:00:00|
|Event Planning Essentials||00:00:00|
|Writing a Personal Satement||00:00:00|
|Writing CV and Covering Letter||00:00:00|
|Social Media for Personal and Professional Development||00:00:00|
|Record Keeping and Filling||00:00:00|
|Payroll Management System||00:00:00|
|Managing Inventory and Budget||00:00:00|
|Working with Invoices and Receipts||00:00:00|
|Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries||00:00:00|
|Recruitment,Selection and Human Resource Management||00:00:00|
|Health and Safety at Work||00:00:00|
|Report Writing for Senior Management||00:00:00|
|Supervising and monitoring the office works||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Office Admin & Reception||01:00:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Office Admin & Reception||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.