Interested in the study of human behaviour? Want to find out more about the inner workings of the human mind?
Whether you are interested in a specialist area of psychology or prefer to follow a general route, this Psychology course could be the course for you.
Psychology is an exceptionally versatile discipline, because it attempts to understand, explain and predict many aspects of human behaviour, thus making it applicable to a wide range of sectors including business and social work, as well as traditional roles within psychology.
This online Psychology Diploma course is extremely engaging, and is packed with features to help you understand and evaluate classic and contemporary psychology. This course provides opportunities for you to develop and demonstrate knowledge and understanding in the following areas: consciousness, developmental psychology, social psychology, perception, and behaviour.
Our online programme is well so designed that you will feel as if you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials (including step by step guided tutorial videos) build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who is it for?
- If you have an interest in the study of people and their behaviour and want to find out more about the workings of the human mind, then Global Edulink’s Psychological Diploma course is the course for you.
- This online psychology course is ideal for those who want to gain comprehensive understanding of the main elements of psychology, and will be of great benefit to students in their career progression.
√ Course Description:
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Diploma in Psychology”.
√ Entry Requirement:
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or prior knowledge of Psychology will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path:
There are several roles in Psychology and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top and few of career opportunities are listed in below:
- Social Worker
- Human resources and communication career
- Educational Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Assistant
- Teaching Career (Working with Special Educational Needs Students)
- School Psychologists
- Clinical Psychologists
|Concepts of Psychology||00:39:00|
|Biological Behaviour of Psychology||00:28:00|
|Sensation and Perception||00:29:00|
|Intro to Intelligence||00:38:00|
|Intro to Statistics, Tests and Measmenture||00:20:00|
|Recommended Books -Psychology||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Diploma in Psychology||00:25:00|
|Exam: Diploma in Psychology||00:25:00|