Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Ethical Hacker course.
The Ethical Hacker Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills understanding different hacking tools and techniques. You will cover areas like Footprintting & Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Device & Dervice Enumeration, Working with Keyloggers, System Hacking Concept and Port & Process Monitoring. As well as Sniffers and Denial of Service attacks. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required for Ethical Hacking certification exams.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learn to scan networks, and understand system hacking
- Understand foot-printing and reconnaissance
- Understand port and process monitoring
- Learn various mitigation and deterrent techniques
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 02: Scanning Networks Part 1
- Module 03: Scanning Networks Part 2
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Keyloggers
- Module 06: System Hacking Part 1
- Module 07: System Hacking Part 2
- Module 08: Port and Process Monitoring
- Module 09: Viruses and Worms
- Module 10: Sniffers
- Module 11: Social Engineering
- Module 12: Denial of Service
- Module 13: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 14: Network Vulnerabilities
- Module 15: Vulnerability Scanning
- Module 16: PKI Concepts
- Module 17: Mitigation and Deterrent Techniques
- Module 18: Transport Encryption
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
This course has been created in line with the subjects covered by the Certified Ethical Hacker official exam, so after taking this course, you could go on to take the official exam. Once you have completed this Ethical Hacker course you are eligible for a number of high level roles, such as:
- Information Security Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £33,130)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £47,932)
- Penetration Tester (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,799)
- Technical Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,455)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: footprintting and reconnaissance|
|2: scanning networks part 1|
|3: scanning networks part 2|
|6: system hacking part 1|
|7: system hacking part 2|
|8: port and process monitoring|
|9: viruses and worms|
|11: social engineering|
|12: denial of service|
|13: hacking web applications|
|14: network vulnerabilities|
|15: vulnerability scanning|
|16: pki concepts|
|17: mitigation and deterrent techniques|
|18: transport encryption|
No Reviews found for this course.