What Will I Learn?
Do you hope for a career in Event Planning and Management?
A career in Event Planning and Management would suit someone who is well-organised and outgoing. This line of work is an extremely exciting one, as you are able to be involved with a variety of events, each one unique in itself, in various locations.
This Diploma teaches you, in detail, every aspect of event planning and management – from working with clients to the steps to take to plan an event. The types of invitations to use, how to arrange seating, what happens before, during, and after an event (be it a conference, book launch, or wedding). As well as this gain a full understanding of the role of an event manager, including key advice on how to best plan your career.
At Global Edulink, we understand that being an Event Manager can be demanding, but it can also be extremely rewarding and immensely satisfying. Once you have all the relevant information you will be able to establish your own Event Planning business, or manage an Event Planning company which has already been established. Additionally, you will have immense earning power, and the ability to go all the way to the top! Learn with us and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors who are well qualified and experienced in their sector. Let Global Edulink steer your career in the right direction.
Furthermore, our online courses are so well designed you will feel as if you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Anyone currently working in, or hoping to work in a Management position within Event Planning
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior knowledge of events would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Event Planning and Management – Level 3.
This course will radically improve your candidature for a range of job positions in the event planning industry. You can also use this course to study further in the subject or to take your career up a notch within the industry. Below given are few of the job positions this course will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Event Planner – £22,514 per annum
- Event Project Manager – £25,891 per annum
- Special Events Manager – £29,580 per annum
- Special Events Coordinator – £23,134 per annum
- Event coordinator – £20,321 per annum
|module 1- how to work with clients|
|MODULE 1- HOW TO WORK WITH CLIENTS||02:30:00|
|module 2- event planning stages|
|MODULE 2- EVENT PLANNING STAGES||02:20:00|
|module 3- gain knowledge in invitations, greetings and dress code|
|MODULE 3- GAIN KNOWLEDGE IN INVITATIONS, GREETINGS AND DRESS CODE||02:30:00|
|module 4- learning table manners and table settings|
|MODULE 4- LEARNING TABLE MANNERS AND TABLE SETTINGS||02:10:00|
|module 5- overview of the event|
|MODULE 5- OVERVIEW OF THE EVENT||02:30:00|
|module 6- process of event management|
|MODULE 6- PROCESS OF EVENT MANAGEMENT||02:20:00|
|module 7- learning types of events|
|MODULE 7- LEARNING TYPES OF EVENTS||02:30:00|
|Mock Exam: Event Planning and Management Diploma||01:00:00|
|Exam: Event Planning and Management Diploma||01:00:00|