Start a fun-filled Face Painting career learn for fun. Do you love entertaining people? Maybe your artistic and want to pick up a new skill? Have you ever thought about gaining a face painting qualification?
The comprehensive syllabus included in this Face Painting course is supported by expertly taught tutorials, which will provide you with heaps of design ideas, which will impress your clients. With 7 exciting modules to cover, you’ll become an accomplished and highly skilled Face Painter.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Understand the face painting industry
- Learn how to create amazing face paints design
- Understand how to create special effects
Who is this course aimed at?
This course is ideally suited to anyone who hopes to work in the Face Painting industry, whether you hope to join an established company, or if you wish to establish yourself as a freelance Face Painter.
- Free examination and official e-certificate
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Excellent tutor support Monday-Friday
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: What is face painting
- Module 02: Painting designs
- Module 03: Face painting designs for kids
- Module 04: Designs suitable for kids
- Module 05: Face painting for adults
- Module 06: Horror themes
- Module 07: Special effects
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful learners will be awarded a Face Painting Training.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this diploma?
- Event Manager (average US hourly salary: $20)
Typical duties include:
- Converse with clients
- Create a face painting stand
- Source face painting tools
- Attend events to paint faces
- Market yourself
- Create a website
- Maintain proper insurance
What other jobs can I get with this diploma?
- Painter (average UK yearly salary: £20,700)
(Average salaries are according to payscale.com)
|1: what is face painting|
|What is face painting||00:00:00|
|2: painting designs|
|3: face painting designs for kids|
|Face painting designs for kids||00:00:00|
|4: designs suitable for kids|
|Designs suitable for kids||00:00:00|
|5: face painting for adults|
|Face painting for adults||00:00:00|
|6: horror themes|
|7: special effects|
|Mock Exam: Face Painting Training||00:40:00|
|Exam: Face Painting Training||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.