What Will I Learn?
Facebook is THE biggest social network – if you want to stand out online, a strong Facebook presence is paramount!
For businesses, Facebook is a ‘must-use’ social network. It’s not just a network used socially, almost all businesses can benefit from having a well-maintained business Facebook page, including a highly-optimised profile, which will boost your visibility in a number of search engines. As you can see, maintaining a Facebook page for your business is essential, and it is well worth understanding how to get the most out of it.
This helpful online course, coming to you from Global Edulink, one of the world’s leading online course providers, will enlighten you on many of the business tools and features you may be unfamiliar with or unclear on.
The course provides an excellent guide to using Facebook for your organisation, and can help you to consider the importance of using the platform to reach potential customers. It will also help you to answer the question of what it is you’re expecting to achieve from this powerful tool. During the course, learners will investigate how to get started and develop a Facebook page, who your Facebook audience will be, and most importantly, where to find them. Also, the course offers extensive guidance on the content you should be publishing on Facebook, how to encourage engagement through page promotions, posts, and its advanced page and mobile features. Finally, you’ll consider how to analyse insights and reports, which are invaluable resources when it comes to business.
Who is it for?
- This course is ideal for anyone who runs a business and needs guidance on how to get the most out of Facebook, whether you already have a page or are setting up a new one
- This course is also suitable for anyone who manages the social media for their employers, or hopes to work as a Social Media Executive
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Certificate in Facebook for Business.
With this certificate in your CV, you are sure to stand out among the other candidates and secure a rewarding job position in the marketing industry. This course can also pave way for your career progression by putting you in line to demand for salary increments and job promotions from your organisation. Mentioned below are some of the job positions this course will help you secure, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com
- Social Media Manager – £25,301 per annum
- Social Media Coordinator – £20,122 per annum
- Social Media Strategist – £24,325 per annum
- Social Media Specialist – £20,503 per annum
|1. introduction to fb for business|
|Introduction to FB for Business||00:01:00|
|2. marketing tips on facebook|
|Marketing Tips on Facebook||00:07:00|
|3. how to build your page?|
|How to build your page?||00:24:00|
|4. tips to build your audience|
|Tips to Build your audience||00:14:00|
|5. facebook posts techniques|
|Facebook posts Techniques||00:17:00|
|6. understanding advanced facebook page features|
|Understanding Advanced Facebook page features||00:10:00|
|7. how to engage your audience?|
|How to engage your audience?||00:07:00|
|8. how to promote your business on facebook?|
|How to Promote your Business on Facebook?||00:15:00|
|9. understanding facebook insights and reports|
|Understanding Facebook Insights and Reports||00:18:00|
|10. learning advanced page and mobile features|
|Learning Advanced page and mobile features||00:17:00|
|11. the conclusion|