What Will I Learn?
Do you have a passion for Fashion?
Have you got a flair for fashion and styling? Do you have an idea of what looks great? If so, this course can help you build on your innate abilities with in-depth theory concerning comprehensive aspects of self-image, personal care, make-up, colour, and fashion’s latest trends. The Fashion industry is huge, and having a qualification in this area can allow you to kick-start an amazing career. Whether you aim to work for a Fashion magazine, or hope to become a stylist, this course will provide you with the knowledge to take the Fashion world by storm. You could work on Fashion photo shoots, provide assistance to designers during fashion shows or become a Fashion Writer. A qualification in Fashion opens up amazing opportunities and will help you to obtain a fruitful and enjoyable career.
Professional image consultants will steer you through this intense course that enhances your current knowledge of the industry, or will enlighten you if you have no prior experience, so that you will become confident about advising others on how to dress well, style themselves and maintain a positive self-image. The techniques learnt can of course be applied to developing your own style as well. The course is a comprehensive one, guiding you through core modules which are delivered straight to you, so if you are working you can fit it into your lifestyle.
Being a leading online learning provider, Global Edulink are confident that you can use this course as a stepping stone to becoming an expert in your field and command a huge income as a result. Be the go-to consultant for advice on fashion and styling. Become in demand by many of the fashion houses and magazines. Start your own fashion blog. The sky’s the limit!
Who is it for?
- Fashion enthusiasts
- Those looking to advance within a fashion and styling career
- Those looking to make a career change into the fashion industry
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background or prior experience in Fashion would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Fashion and Styling.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
This course will supplement your qualifications and help you land a desirable job role within the fashion industry. You can also go on to win various job incentives to take your career to the next level by the use of this course. Given below are few of the job roles this course will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Fashion Designer – £25,292 per annum
- Assistant Fashion Designer – £19,412 per annum
- Fashion Stylist – £22,513 per annum
- Textile Designer – £21,753 per annum
|module 1- definition of self image|
|Module 1- Definition of Self image||02:30:00|
|module 2- head and body care|
|Module 2- Head and Body Care||02:10:00|
|module 3- the face vs face|
|Module 3- The Face vs Face||02:30:00|
|module 4- make-up techniques|
|Module 4- Make-up Techniques||02:30:00|
|module 5- make-up tools|
|Module 5- Make-up Tools||02:10:00|
|module 6- explore colours|
|Module 6- Explore Colours||02:20:00|
|module 7- definition of morphology|
|Module 7- Definition of Morphology||02:10:00|
|module 8- fashion trends|
|Module 8- Fashion Trends||02:20:00|
|Mock Exam: Fashion and styling||00:40:00|
|Exam: Fashion and styling||00:40:00|