What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 98-375 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Manage the application life cycle (20–25%)
- Build the user interface (UI) by using HTML5 (25–30%)
- Format the user interface by using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) (20–25%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring HTML5 Tags for Text Display
- Module 02: Configuring HTML5 to Play Video and Audio Files
- Module 03: Configuring HTML5 Tags to Organise Content and Forms
- Module 04: Configuring HTML5 Tags for Input and Validation
- Module 05: Using CSS to Format User Interface in HTML5
- Module 06: Using CSS to Manage Content in HTML5
- Module 07: Using CSS to Manage the Graphical Interface in HTML5
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-98-375.aspx.
Successful learners will be awarded a 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Software Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,261)
- Web Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,925)
- Web Designer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,029)
- Software Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,757)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1:configuring html5 tags for text display|
|2: configuring html5 to play video and audio files|
|3: configuring html5 tags to organise content and forms|
|4: configuring html5 tags for input and validation|
|5: using css to format user interface in html5|
|6: using css to manage content in html5|
|7: using css to manage the graphical interface in html5|
No Reviews found for this course.