The Lean Six Sigma certification uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organisation (e.g. “Black Belts” and “Green Belts”) who are experts in these methods. Each Lean Six Sigma project carried out within an organisation follows a defined sequence of steps and has quantified financial targets (cost reduction or profit increase).
There are actually four levels of Lean Six Sigma training:
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
Yellow Belts are trained in the basics of Lean Six Sigma, and can typically carry out performance improvements within their teams.
Six Sigma Green Belt:
Green Belt professionals are trained and certified at a more advanced level, in the tools and approach of Lean Six Sigma. They tackle change within their business in addition to their other responsibilities.
Six Sigma Black Belt:
A Black Belt is fluent in the use of the Lean Six Sigma approach and tools, often delivers major performance or efficiency transformation for a business. Typically, they are Change Leaders within the business.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology. It is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 12 Months.
This course includes well designed video tutorials, a mentor support service, reading and study materials, and an online study platform and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge in preparation for the Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt Exams.
√ Who is it for?
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is recommended for all those in an organisation who want to get an overview of the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is most beneficial for organisations that encourage employees to take up Quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business/industry processes. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is planned to meet the requirements of the following professionals:
- Senior Management
- Management students
- Team leaders
- Software Professionals
- If a company intends to implement Six Sigma, then the management of the company needs to be trained
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Software Quality Assurance team members
√ Course Description:
This online Lean Six Sigma Course Bundle has been designed for 75 guided learning hours.
√ Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£109.00||x||x||£109.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Instalment Plan*||£28.00||£27.00||3||£109.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
√ Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of 5 phases, have successfully passed any mock exams, you should be ready to take the final exam.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points
Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 3 hours
Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3)
Six Sigma Black Belt:
- Number of questions: 150 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 4 hours
Pass mark: 70%
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Black Belt (ICBB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 580 points out of a total potential of 750 points
All Six Sigma Exams are:
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Six Sigma exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
√ Exam Preparation:
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
It is also recommended, though not required, that those sitting the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
√ Special Note:
The official Exam is not included and must be purchased separately. Please contact our Help Desk to purchase the exam voucher.
√ Entry Requirements for the exam:
- In order to become IASSC Yellow, Green or Black Belt certified, it is not necessary to be certified beforehand, or have prior industry experience, or complete and submit projects as part of the Six Sigma certification assessment.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Exams.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive Certificates (IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), Green Belt (ICGB) and Black Belt (ICBB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PeopleCert.
√ Career Path:
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
√ Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to on going education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
|✅ Six Sigma Yellow Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|1. Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:14:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:23:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:17:00|
|2. Define Phase|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals||00:00:00|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects||00:00:00|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste||00:00:00|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|3. Measure Phase|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery||00:00:00|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics||00:00:00|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis||00:00:00|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability||00:00:00|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|4. Control Phase|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase||00:00:00|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls||00:00:00|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans||00:00:00|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items||00:00:00|
|5. Additional Materials|
|Additional Course Materials- Six Sigma Yellow Belt||00:00:00|
|6. Mock Exam|
|Mock Exam: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||01:00:00|
|✅ Six Sigma Green Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:14:00|
|Six Sigma And The Organization||00:00:00|
|2. DEFINE PHASE|
|Voice of the Customers||00:29:00|
|Fundamentals of Project Management||00:35:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-1||00:22:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-2||00:00:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-1||00:34:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-2||00:00:00|
|3. MEASURE PHASE|
|Process Analysis and Documentation||00:00:00|
|Probability And Statistics||00:00:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-1||00:49:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-2||00:00:00|
|Measurements System Analysis||00:00:00|
|Process And Performance Capability And Measure Phase Summary And Review||00:00:00|
|4. ANALYSE PHASE|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-1||00:34:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-2||00:00:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-1||01:57:00|
|Process Drivers Part-2||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-4||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-5||00:00:00|
|5. IMPROVE PHASE|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-1||00:37:00|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-2||00:00:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-1||01:06:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-2||00:00:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Demo||00:00:00|
|6. CONTROL PHASE|
|Statistical Process Control||00:14:00|
|Lean Tools For Process Control||01:02:00|
|7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS|
|Exam Preparation & Key Concepts||03:12:00|
|Mock Exam: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||03:00:00|
|✅ Six Sigma Black Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|1. ORGANIZATION PLANNING AND DEPLOYMENT|
|Organization Planning and Deployment||01:49:00|
|2. Leadership Skills|
|3. Organizational Process and Management|
|Organizational Process and Management||00:47:00|
|4. Team Working and Management|
|Team Working and Management||02:05:00|
|5. DEFINE PHASE|
|Overview of the Define Phase and the Voice of the Customer||01:33:00|
|Business Case and Project Charter||00:45:00|
|6. MEASURE PHASE|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1||00:46:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2||01:32:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 3||00:00:00|
|Measurement Systems Part – 1||00:00:00|
|Measurement Systems Part – 2||00:00:00|
|Basic Statistics – Part 1||00:00:00|
|Basic Statistics – Part 2||00:00:00|
|7. ANALYSE PHASE|
|Measuring and Modelling Relationships||00:28:00|
|Additional Analysis Methods||01:48:00|
|8. IMPROVE PHASE|
|Design Of Experiments – Part 1||00:44:00|
|Design Of Experiments – Part 2||02:02:00|
|Lean Methodology & Implementation||00:00:00|
|9. CONTROL PHASE|
|Statistical Process Control (SPC)||00:28:00|
|Maintain Controls & DFSS System||00:45:00|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 1||00:30:00|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 2||00:00:00|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 3||00:00:00|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 4||00:00:00|
|Prep And Key Concepts-Part 5||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt||04:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.