Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic IC3 Digital Literacy Certification – Global Standard 5 course.
The IC3-GS5 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in computing fundamentals. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in computing fundamentals, such as computer software architecture, backup and restore, file sharing, cloud computing, security, using web browsers and exploring the internet. You will also become familiar with applications used for document creation; word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the IC3-GS5 certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Gain a professional and accredited credential which has been designed to remain relevant in the ever evolving world of technology
- The IC3 Global Standard 5 (GS5) delivers a comprehensive solution for learning how to succeed in any environment that requires the use of computers, devices, or the Internet
- The IC3 GS5 includes concepts and skills which apply to almost any school or career pathway, making it the ideal solution for any student or jobseeker looking to enhance or validate their digital skills
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configuring Mobile Devices
- Module 02: Installing Windows 1 and Fedora Linux Workstation
- Module 03: Applying Patches and Updates for Windows Desktops
- Module 04: File and Print Sharing in Homegroup
- Module 05: Understand Utility Software – Anti-Malware, Software Firewalls
- Module 06 :Maintenance and Compression Tools
- Module 07: Understand Phishing
- Module 08: Explain Backup Concepts
- Module 09: Using Collaboration Software – Cloud Storage and Online Apps
- Module 10: Basic Functions of an Operating System
- Module 11: Folder and File Permissions
- Module 12: Using Productivity Software
- Module 13: Support Windows Store and Cloud Apps
- Module 14: Managing Web Browsers
- Module 15: Calendaring and Scheduling Overview
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
- IC3 GS5 (each exam is 50 minutes)
- Living Online – 50 Questions
- Computing Fundamentals – 50 Questions
- Key Applications – 45 Questions
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Educator-resources/Exam-details/Exam-lengths?ot=collapseIC3.
Successful learners will be awarded an IC3 Digital Literacy Certification – Global Standard 5 certificate.
The IC3 Digital Literacy suite of products includes solutions that range from assessment to certification. And, as a truly global standard, IC3 is as comprehensive as it is diverse. With learning and practice solutions, assessment tools, and certifications specifically designed for a variety of ages and occupations, the IC3 Digital Literacy program is simply the best way to ensure that students and employees are prepared to succeed in a technology-based world
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Career Path and Progression:
Upon successfully completing this IC3 Digital Literacy Certification – Global Standard 5 course, you will demonstrate a foundational understanding of computing, will understand working in a networked environment, and will possess the skill to use popular word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications in the workplace. While this course does not train you to fulfil a specific role, it will greatly benefit your application to any job role. Modern jobs require computer skills, so this course will be a huge benefit for any job seeker.
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configuring mobile devices|
|2: installing windows 1 and fedora linux workstation|
|3: applying patches and updates for windows desktops|
|4: file and print sharing in homegroup|
|5: understand utility software - anti-malware, software firewalls,|
|6: maintenance and compression tools|
|7: understand phishing|
|8: explain backup concepts|
|9: using collaboration software - cloud storage and online apps|
|10: basic functions of an operating system|
|11: folder and file permissions|
|12: using productivity software|
|13: support windows store and cloud apps|
|14: managing web browsers|
|15: calendaring and scheduling overview|
No Reviews found for this course.