What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server exam.
The 70-463 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Data Warehouse concepts. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse, managing connection managers, data flows, deploy SSIS solutions, control flows, data loads, data quality services, data management solutions and managing data quality.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Design and implement a data warehouse (10–15%)
- Extract and transform data (20–25%)
- Load data (25–30%)
- Configure and deploy SSIS solutions (20–25%)
- Build data quality solutions (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Design and Implement a Data Warehouse
- Module 02: Define Connection Managers
- Module 03: Implementing Data Flow
- Module 04: Managing SSIS Package Execution
- Module 05: Implementing Script Tasks
- Module 06: Implement Control Flow
- Module 07: Implement Data Load Options
- Module 08: Troubleshoot Data Integration Issues
- Module 09: Install and Maitain SSIS Components
- Module 10: Implement Auditing Logging and Event Handling
- Module 11: Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Module 12: Install and maintain Data Quality Services
- Module 13: Implement Master Data Management Solutions
- Module 14: Manage Master Data Management Solutions
- Module 15: Create a Data Quality Project to Clean Data
- Module 16: Manage Data Quality Project to Clean Data
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-463.aspx.
This exam is primarily intended for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions, and whose responsibilities include data cleansing, and Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-463 Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Database Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,282)
- Database Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,661)
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £23,626)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: design and implement a data warehouse|
|2: define connection managers|
|3: implementing data flow|
|4: managing ssis package execution|
|5: implementing script tasks|
|6: implement control flow|
|7: implement data load options|
|8: troubleshoot data integration issues|
|9: install and maitain ssis components|
|10: implement auditing logging and event handling|
|11: deploy ssis solutions|
|12: install and maintain data quality services|
|13: implement master data management solutions|
|14: manage master data management solutions|
|15: create a data quality project to clean data|
|16: manage data quality project to clean data|
No Reviews found for this course.