Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Practice Lab course.
This Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Exchange Server 2003. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003, Exchange server computers and Exchange organisation, managing security in the Exchange environment, managing recipient objects and address Lists, managing and monitoring technologies that support Exchange Server 2003.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain hands on IT skills and update your knowledge
- Improve your skills in configuring and troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003
- Learn to manage security in the Exchange environment
- Learn to manage and monitor technologies that support Exchange server 2003
This course is aimed at:
- IT professionals wishing to improve and update their knowledge
- Anyone working in a medium to very large computing environments
- Those who provide IT support for 200 to over 100,000 users
- Those who are familiar with Exchange Server 2003
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Installing Configuring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2003
- Module 02: Managing Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server Computers
- Module 03: Managing Monitoring and Troubleshooting the Exchange Organisation
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this training?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: installing configuring and troubleshooting exchange server 2003|
|2: managing monitoring and troubleshooting exchange server computers|
|3: managing monitoring and troubleshooting the exchange organization|
No Reviews found for this course.