If you’re an IT professional who would like to become Cisco certified then look no further. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. A candidate is tested on knowledge of administrator and end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. With Global Edulink’s easy-to-understand format and expert teaching, you’ll be able to pass the exam with flying colours.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learners will have the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Collaboration and UC Solutions
- Student will have understanding of Voice and Voip Fundamentals
- The course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Cisco Collaboration technologies.
- Learners will be able to sit the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060.
Who is it for?
- Our courses are suited to those who would like to learn in their own time, or who need to fit learning in with work or childcare.
- This course has been designed for those who wish to gain an Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060 certification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment
This course has been designed to prepare learners to take the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 Exam, which is how this course will be examined.
PLEASE NOTE: we do not provide the official exam, which will need to be purchased separately.
You can purchase the exam here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/cicd.html.
- 55-65 question assessment
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded an official Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) –210-060 certificate.
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English Language, mathematics and IT.
For IT professionals this qualification is a must, and could help you to become any of the following:
- Remote Support Specialist
- Desktop Support Specialist
- Bench/Depot Technician
- PC Technician
|Module 01 – Identifying Cisco Collaboration Architecture|
|Module 01 – Identifying Cisco Collaboration Architecture||02:59:00|
|Module 02 – Understanding Call Routing|
|Module 02 – Understanding Call Routing||04:00:00|
|Module 03 – Creating the Network and Setting Up Phone Behavior|
|Module 03 – Creating the Network and Setting Up Phone Behavior||02:11:00|
|Module 04 – Administrating CUCM Interfaces|
|Module 04 – Administrating CUCM Interfaces||02:11:00|
|Module 05 – Configuration of Calls|
|Module 05 – Configuration of Calls||04:32:00|
|Mock Exam: Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) – Exam 210-060||00:40:00|
No Reviews found for this course.