Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-466 Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-466 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-466 Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-466 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills on the following: Describe the components, architecture, and nature of a BI solution, create a multidimensional database with Analysis Services, implement dimensions in a cube, implement measures and measure groups in a cube, use MDX Syntax, customize a cube, implement a Tabular Data Model in SQL Server Analysis Services, use DAX to enhance a tabular model, create reports with Reporting Services, enhance reports with charts and parameters, manage report execution and delivery and use Data Mining for Predictive Analysis. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-466 Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server certification exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Build an analysis services multidimensional database (35-40%)
- Manage, maintain and troubleshoot an SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) database (15-20%)
- Build a tabular data model (15-20%)
- Build a report with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) (25-30%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Design Dimensions and Measures of a Cube
- Module 02: Design a Schema to Support Cube Architecture
- Module 03: Create and Configure Measures
- Module 05: Implement a Cube
- Module 06: Create Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) Queries
- Module 07: Implement Storage Design in a Multidimensional Model
- Module 08: Deploy SSAS databases
- Module 09: Design a Report
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-466.aspx.
This exam is intended for business intelligence (BI) developers who focus on creating BI solutions that require implementing multi-dimensional data models, implementing and maintaining OLAP cubes, and creating information displays used in business decision making.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-466 Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-466 Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- SQL Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,053)
- Configuration Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £37,239)
- Network Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,080)
- Network Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,194)
- Network Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,629)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: design dimensions and measures of a cube|
|2: design a schema to support cube architecture|
|3: create and configure measures|
|4: implement a cube|
|5: create multidimensional expressions (mdx) queries|
|6: implement storage design in a multidimensional model|
|7: deploy ssas databases|
|8: design a report|
No Reviews found for this course.