Become skilled in ITIL to enable your company to use cutting-edge IT functions to provide world class services and maximise value
Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL is the most widely-accepted and trusted approach to IT service management in the world, providing a cohesive set of global best practices drawn from the public and private sectors internationally that focuses on aligning IT services with the needs of business. In its current form, ITIL is published as a series of five core volumes, each of which covers a different ITSM life cycle stage. Although ITIL underpins ISO/IEC 20000 (the International Service Management Standard for IT service management), there are some differences between the ISO 20000 standard and the ITIL framework.
ITIL Foundation V3 is a globally-recognised qualification for effective IT service management. Global Edulink’s ITIL Foundation course is the entry-level qualification which offers a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL service life cycle including the links between life cycle stages, the processes used, and their contribution to service management practices.
ITIL is managed by AXELOS, and is part of their Best Practice Solutions portfolio, which are designed to help organisations become more effective across a range of key business capabilities including IT Service Management, project, programmes, and security.
On our course, you’ll learn about the full life cycle of ITIL which includes:
- Details of the ITIL qualification
- An introduction to service management and its technology
- Service strategy, design, transition, operation, and continual service improvement
Who is it for?
This certification is primarily aimed at:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- IT professionals or others working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL and who need to be informed about, or contribute to, ongoing service improvement
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management within an organisation
- Anyone who is open to and has an interest in the subject
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 06 guided learning hours.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundation V3).
- 40 multiple choice examination questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately.
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Service Delivery Manager
- Solutions Engineer
- CISCO Field Engineer
- Desktop Infrastructure Engineer
|1. The ITIL Qualification Scheme|
|The ITIL Qualification Scheme||00:10:00|
|2. Introduction to Service Management|
|Introduction to Service Management||00:40:00|
|3. ITIL and the Service Lifecycle|
|ITIL and the Service Lifecycle||00:06:00|
|4. Service Strategy|
|5. Service Design|
|6. Service Transition|
|7. Service Operation|
|8. Continual Service Improvement|
|Continual Service Improvement||00:11:00|
|9. Service Management Technology|
|Service Management Technology||00:06:00|
|10. How it all Fits Together|
|How it all Fits Together||00:05:00|
|11. Bonus Material|
|Mock Exam: Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundations V3)||00:40:00|