Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen Microsoft exam. For those hoping to take the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server exam.
By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configure local storage, Configure file and share access, Configure servers for remote management, Create and configure virtual machine settings, Create and configure virtual networks, Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service, Deploy and configure DNS service, Install domain controllers, Create and manage Active Directory users and computers, Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs) and Create & Manage Group Policy.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Install and configure servers (15–20%)
- Configure server roles and features (15–20%)
- Configure Hyper-V (15–20%)
- Deploy and configure core network services (15–20%)
- Install and administer Active Directory (15–20%)
- Create and manage Group Policy (15–20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure Local Storage
- Module 02: Install and Configure Servers
- Module 03: Configure Disk Pools
- Module 04: Managing Failover Clustering and Storage Pools
- Module 05: Configure File and Share Access
- Module 06: Create and Configure Virtual Machine Settings
- Module 07: Create and Configure Virtual Machine Storage
- Module 08: Create and Configure Virtual Networks
- Module 09: Configure Network Interface Card Teaming in VMs
- Module 10: Create and Managed AD Groups and OUs
- Module 11: Deploy and Configure DHCP Service
- Module 12: Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Module 13: Create and Manage Active Directory Users and Computers
- Module 14: Deploy and Configure DNS Service
- Module 15: Configure Print and Document Services
- Module 16: Configure Security Policies
- Module 17: Install Domain Controllers
- Module 18: Configure Application Restriction Policies
- Module 19: Create Group Policy Objects
- Module 20: Install AD DS on Server Core
- Module 21: Configure Windows Firewall
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-410.aspx.
This exam is part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. Passing this exam validates a candidate’s ability to implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. Passing this exam along with the other two exams confirms that a candidate has the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Microsoft Technology Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,177)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- IT Support Technician (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,222)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure local storage|
|2: install and configure servers|
|3: configure disk pools|
|4: managing failover clustering and storage pools|
|5: configure file and share access|
|6: create and configure virtual machine settings|
|7: create and configure virtual machine storage|
|8: create and configure virtual networks|
|9: configure network interface card teaming in vms|
|10: create and managed ad groups and ous|
|11: deploy and configure dhcp service|
|12: configure ipv4 and ipv6 addressing|
|13: create and manage active directory users and computers|
|14: deploy and configure dns service|
|15: configure print and document services|
|16: configure security policies|
|17: install domain controllers|
|18: configure application restriction policies|
|19: create group policy objects|
|20: install ad ds on server core|
|21: configure windows firewall|
No Reviews found for this course.