Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Cisco qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND2 v3.0) course.
Cisco Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Cisco certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink Cisco Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the Cisco exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 200-105 ICND2 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills using real Cisco Routers and Switches. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing, managing, monitoring, and troubleshooting basic router and switch configurations; configuring layer 2 technologies such as EtherChannels and spanning-tree; configuring the EIGRP routing protocol; configuring simple WAN links using HDLC, PPP and frame-relay; recognizing high availability including HSRP, VRRP and GLBP; managing Cisco IOS files; troubleshooting various layer2 and layer3 technologies. Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, infrastructure services, and infrastructure maintenance
- Gain an accredited Cisco qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot VLANs
- Module 02: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Interswitch Connectivity
- Module 03: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Spanning Tree Protocols
- Module 04: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot STP Related Features
- Module 05: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot EtherChannel
- Module 06: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN Routing
- Module 07: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Single Area OSPFv2 for IPv4
- Module 08: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Multi Area OSPFv2 for IPv4
- Module 09: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Single Area OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Module 10: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Multi Area OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Module 11: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv4
- Module 12: Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Module 13: Configure and Verify PPP on WAN Interfaces
- Module 14 : Configure and Verify PPPoE Client Side Interfaces
- Module 15: Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot GRE Tunnel Connectivity
- Module 16: Configure and Verify Basic HSRP
- Module 17: Configure and Verify IPv4 and IPv6 Access Lists for Traffic Filtering
- Module 18: Configure and Verify Device-Monitoring Protocols
- Module 19: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Issues Using ICMP Echo-Based IP SLA
- Module 20: Troubleshoot and Resolve problems using Local SPAN
- Module 21: Troubleshoot Basic Layer 3 End-to-End Connectivity Issues
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
Official Exam Details:
- Exam Number: 200-105 ICND2
- Duration: 90 Minutes (55 – 65 questions)
- Available Languages: English, Japanese
If you would like to gain an official certificate, you will need to purchase and sit the official exam separately. You can purchase the official exam here:
Successful learners will be awarded an Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices (ICND2 v3.0) certificate.
Cisco offers five levels of networking qualifications: entry, associate, professional, expert and architect, which is the highest level of Cisco certification. Those who hole a Cisco certificate demonstrate networking skills, and will be able to gain employment supporting the networks of global organisations or businesses. In addition Cisco provides specialist certifications, which will allow learners to develop specific IT expertise. These specialist certifications are intended for networking professionals, who hope to enhance their core networking knowledge. Cisco is the leading networking education provider worldwide.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,332)
- IT Security Specialist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,329)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,918)
- IT Sales Account Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,854)
- IT Consultant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £39,504)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: configure, verify, and troubleshoot vlans|
|2: configure, verify, and troubleshoot interswitch connectivity|
|3: configure, verify, and troubleshoot spanning tree protocols|
|4: configure, verify, and troubleshoot stp related features|
|5: configure, verify, and troubleshoot etherchannel|
|6: configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-vlan routing|
|7: configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area ospfv2 for ipv4|
|8: configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi area ospfv2 for ipv4|
|9: configure, verify, and troubleshoot single area ospfv3 for ipv6|
|10: configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi area ospfv3 for ipv6|
|11: configure and verify eigrp for ipv4|
|12: configure and verify eigrp for ipv6|
|13: configure and verify ppp on wan interfaces|
|14: configure and verify pppoe client side interfaces|
|15: configure, verify, and troubleshoot gre tunnel connectivity|
|16: configure and verify basic hsrp|
|17: configure and verify ipv4 and ipv6 access lists for traffic filtering|
|18: configure and verify device-monitoring protocols|
|19: troubleshoot network connectivity issues using icmp echo-based ip sla|
|20: troubleshoot and resolve problems using local span|
|21: troubleshoot basic layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues|
No Reviews found for this course.