Get onto the ITIL career progression ladder
The Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL® has become the standard framework for the IT service industry. In this online course, offered by Global Edulink, one of the leaders in the worldwide online training industry, you will gain an explanation of what ITIL is and how it can help align IT services with the needs of your organisation.
The course is comprised of eight modules, drawn from ITIL objectives that outline the essentials of ITIL services operations. Highly qualified ITIL teachers explain the key principles, processes, and operations behind the ITIL model of service management that enables organisations and individuals to successfully manage their products and services to perform. These activities can also help improve their IT Service Management. Applicants will then gain a deeper understanding of matters such as organising service operation activities including diverse technical aspects that must be considered. Genuine examples will be used to help bring the different concepts to life.
Who is it for?
- Those whose role sits within IT service management
- Those looking to progress to a service management position
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the course curriculum section below. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
- You must hold the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) and have completed an accredited training course to take the exam
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in ITIL Service Operations [- 3 credits].
The exam format is as follows:
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Eight questions per paper
- 28 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 70%
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
The Service Operation certification can only be taken as part of an accredited training course].
The official Exam is not included must be purchased separately. Click here to book your exam.
This course is sure to make to stand out among the other candidates and qualify you for a range of job positions within the IT service management industry. You can also use this course to win job opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments to progress in your career. Following are some of the job positions this course will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com,
- Database Administrator – £29,982 per annum
- IT Operations Manager – £45,537 per annum
- Security Administrator, IT – £24,227 per annum
- Applications Support Specialist – £32,742 per annum
- Service Desk Manager – £33,315 per annum
- Incident Manager – £34,075 per annum
- Security Manager – £33,383 per annum
- Problem Manager, IT – £42,189 per annum
- Network Support Technician – £19,181 per annum
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|1. fundamentals of service operation|
|Fundamentals of Service Operation||01:46:00|
|2. service management as practice & learning|
|Service Management as Practice & Learning||00:50:00|
|3. focus on service operation principles|
|Focus on Service Operation Principles||01:17:00|
|4. objectives of service operation process|
|Objectives of Service Operation Process||02:33:00|
|5. types of common service operation activities|
|Types of Common Service Operation Activities||01:09:00|
|6. how to organize for service operation|
|How to Organize for Service Operation||01:34:00|
|7. event management technology considerations|
|Event Management Technology Considerations||00:16:00|
|8. overview of the service operation|
|Overview of the Service Operation||00:18:00|
|Mock Exam: ITIL Services Operations||00:40:00|