The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an essential introduction and license for anyone wants to work and teach in 16 education sectors. It is an ideal qualification for those who have no previous teaching experience or qualifications, as well as those who are already working in the education sector who would like to gain an officially recognised qualification
By doing online course, you can save your time and enrol at any time as your convenience. Throughout this online course, you will be provided efficient mentor support from our experience team of tutors, access to online study platform by using your username and password, Reading and study materials including recommended book (Gravells, A. 2013, The Award in Education and Training, Revised Edition, Sage Publication), Tutorial video, and full guidance for making assessments (portfolios). Also, you will have special online forum for communication with your mentor and other learners who are doing same.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. Efficient Mentor support service, reading & study materials, online study platform, and forum build your confidence to study well and guide you to get good results and it secures your qualification.
Who is it for?
This qualification is an essential and gives you an introduction and licence for anyone who is looking to work and teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (This is an essential qualification for the people who are looking to be a Teacher/Trainer/ Consultant/ Instructor).
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Award in Education and Training, learners must achieve a minimum of 12 credits: 3 credits from the mandatory unit in Group A, 6 credits from Group B and 3 credits from Group C.
This qualification consists of one mandatory unit and 5 optional units as following and you are required to select totally 3 Units/ 3 subjects (One Unit from each Group).
- Unit 01 Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Unit 02 Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in Education and training (6 credits).
- Unit 03 Facilitate learning and development for individuals (6 credits)
- Unit 04 Facilitate learning and development in groups (6 credits)
- Unit 05 Understanding assessment in education and training (3 credits)
- Unit 06 Understanding the principles and practices of assessment (3 credits
Method of Assessment:
No formal examination is required for this course. Registered learners are issued with a selection of written 3 assignments (portfolio) covering the 3 core units studied and one micro teach session (Minimum 15 minutes micro teaching presentation). You can complete Micro teaching by sending us recorded videos of your presentation as a part of practical exam of one module.
These 3 assignments (portfolio) are to be completed and submitted online within 3 Months of course commencement in order to gain the qualification. However, if you want to complete your course earlier, it can be done by completing your assessments and Micro teaching early. Additionally £68 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering).
Successful candidates will receive a Level 3 Award in Education and Training certificate from NCFE, an awarding body within England and Wales who are currently recognised by Ofqual and the Department for Education and Skills.
- Minimum standards in English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be aged 19 or over to undertake the qualification.
Documents required from you:
You will be required to produce Identification for documents such as Passport or drivers licence.
You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
This qualification recognises you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain a high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
This qualification is a progression to Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training, and Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training.
What will you gain through the course?
- Verification of responsibilities and boundaries of role in relation to teaching
- Appropriate teaching and learning approaches in your specialist area
- Demonstrate session planning skills
- Delivery of inclusive sessions which engage and motivate learners
- The use of different assessment methods and the need for record keeping
- Relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
How are the assignment submitted
Assignments are submitted electronically (online) via email to the teacher.
This is a special Promotion price to access for online study of Level 3 Award in Education and Training course (PTLLS). Purchase our course today and get start to study. Hurry up!!!
- Additionally £68 is charged for assessment and certificate and you need to pay that when you are submitting your assessments only (It is not required to pay initially when you are registering).
|Getting Started AET||FREE||00:12:00|
|Course Materials AET||00:00:00|
|Application Form AET||FREE||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Level 3 Course Objectives||00:00:00|
|Award in Education and Training Rules of Combination||00:00:00|
|Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships||00:00:00|
|Summary – Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships||00:00:00|
|Understanding and Using Inclusive Teaching and Learning Approaches||00:00:00|
|Session Plan – Understanding and Using Inclusive Learning and Teaching Approaches||00:00:00|
|Understanding Assessment in Education and Training||00:00:00|
|AET Video Session 1||04:08:00|
|AET Video Session 2||03:52:00|
|AET Video Session 3||03:43:00|
|submit your work|
|Submit your work (AET)||00:00:00|