Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure Practice Lab course.
The Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2003. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing, managing, and maintaining IP addressing, name resolution, network security, routing and remote access and network infrastructure.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this practice lab course, you will:
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Gain hands on IT skills
- Improve your practical skills in implementing IP addressing
- Understand network security
- Understand routing and remote access
This course is aimed at:
- Those currently working as or hoping to work as a Systems Engineer
- IT professionals who are new to Windows Server 2003 network implementation
- IT professionals who are currently supporting a network
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Maintaining IP Addressing
- Module 02: Maintaining Name Resolution
- Module 03: Implementing and Managing Network Security
- Module 04: Implementing and Managing RRAS
- Module 05: Managing and Maintaining Routing and Remote Access
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Progression and Career Path:
What job can I get with this certificate?
- IT Support Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £25,357)
Main duties of a Database Administrator:
- Install and configure computer hardware
- Monitor and maintain computer networks
- Troubleshoot network issues
- Support the implementation of new applications
- Test new technology and give feedback
- Conduct electrical safety checks
Where will I work?
- Software/equipment suppliers, including application service providers (APS)
- IT maintenance companies
- Call centres
- Retailing chains
- Financial institutions
- Education (schools, colleges, universities)
- Local government
- Health trusts
What other careers could I get?
- IT Support Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £22,805)
- IT Support Analyst (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £23,609)
- Infrastructure Engineer (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £35,307)
- Network Support (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £19,358)
- IT Specialist (average UK salary according to payscale.com: £34,191)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: maintaining ip addressing|
|2: maintaining name resolution|
|3: implementing and managing network security|
|4: implementing and managing rras|
|5: managing and maintaining routing and remote access|
No Reviews found for this course.