This Make up Application Training course is ideal for those who would like a more “hands on” approach to their learning and allows learners to gain practical skills, knowledge and understanding in makeup application.
Being a makeup artist is a rich and rewarding career, and there are many different areas that you can specialise in. For example, you could work as a Makeup Artist for film, television or stage. As well as this, you could do bridal makeup or makeup for events on a freelance basis. You could also work for a makeup brand as a makeup consultant, which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows or photo shoots.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
√ Who can take this training programme?
- This is for people who are looking to be a Makeup Consultant, Makeup Artist, Beauty or Bridal Makeup artist.
- This pack is suitable for learners aged 16 and above.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Course Description:
This training is for 20 guided learning hours and you will cover following topics:
1. Preparation for make-up
The learner will be able to:
- State the factors that could influence the choice of basic make-up products and techniques
- State the importance of the preparation procedures for applying basic make-up
- Prepare for applying basic make-up
- Select products, tools and equipment
- State how and when to use products, tools and equipment for basic make-up
2. Make-up application
The learner will be able to:
- State basic skin types
- State the basic structure and function of the skin
- State the bone structure of the face
- Prepare the face
- Apply basic make-up products
- Remove basic make-up
- Follow safe and hygienic working practices
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question tests is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will receive a Certificate in Makeup application.
√ Entry Requirements:
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Having good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
√ Career Path for a Makeup Artist:
This qualification would benefit the following careers:
- Freelance Makeup Artist
- Bridal Makeup Artist
- Makeup Consultant
- Film Makeup Artist
- Television Makeup Artist
- Theatre Makeup Artist
|module 01 - make up application|
|1. Step by step make up application||00:16:00|
|2. Face Makeup||00:05:00|
|3. Eye Makeup||00:03:00|
|4. Lips, Cheeks & Brows||00:04:00|
|5. Day Make-up step by step application||00:08:00|
|6. Night Make-up step by step application||00:11:00|
|Lesson 1- Concealers and Colour Corrections||00:00:00|
|Lesson-2 The Eyes Eyeshadow||00:00:00|
|module 02 - the lips & types of lips|
|1. Purple Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|2. Pink Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|3. Red Ombre Lips||00:03:00|
|4. Peach & Purple Lips||00:03:00|
|5. Rose Lip Transfer||00:03:00|
|6. Zebra Lip Transfer||00:03:00|
|7. Lip liner application with pencil||00:02:00|
|8. Lipstick application||00:01:00|
|module 03 - physiology of make up application|
|Introduction to Basic Make-up Application||00:00:00|
|What is Make-up||00:00:00|
|Structure of the Skin||00:00:00|
|Types of Skin||00:00:00|
|Types of Eyes||00:00:00|
|Basic MAKE-UP Procedure||00:00:00|
|How to put on Makeup Naturally||00:00:00|
|Remove the Make-Up||00:00:00|
|Make up is Art, Beauty is Spirit||00:00:00|
|The Make-up Guide||00:00:00|
|module 04 -prepration of the face|
|Preparation of The Face||00:04:00|
|Correct and Conceal||00:12:00|
|Correct Foundation Shade||00:11:00|
|How-to Smokey Eye||00:10:00|
|Bridal Make up||00:03:00|
|Module Book Make-up Application||00:00:00|