Make-up Artist to the stars?
This Make-up Artist Diploma is a gem of a course that teaches you the necessary skills required to be a successful Make-up Artist. With Makeup Artist Diploma, you will be able to establish your own business as a Freelance Makeup Artist, for example as a Bridal Makeup Artist. Alternately, you could do makeup for film, television or stage. If you prefer, you can work for a makeup company as a Makeup Consultant, which could lead to doing makeup for fashion shows, magazines and photo shoots.
Working as a Make-up Artist is a fantastic job for people who are passionate about the use of make-up and cosmetics in the fashion and beauty industry. Being able to work with various clients and models is essential and with the increase of media and photography in everyday life, make-up artists who are able to produce expert make-up and cosmetic effects for these sectors are in high demand.
This course from Global Edulink, a UK-based, online learning provider, is designed to help you develop and gain a solid understanding of the following necessary skills:
- Skin types e.g. normal, dry, mixed; and make-up removal and skin care
- Corrections, including light and shade techniques that work with different face shapes
- Tools including brushes and other products
- Foundations and corrections – with a focus on textures
- Colour – of eyes, skin shades, and hair tones
- Eye make-up – how to apply eye make-up and use tools such as eyelash curlers
- Make-up for eyebrows, including corrections
- Lip make-up, including lip types, definition, and corrections
- Types of make-up – for different times of the day; and, bridal and groom
- False eyelashes – different types and how to use these
- Make-up for different ages – women in their 20s-60s; and make-up mistakes that can be ageing
- Health and safety – cleaning and hygiene, and good work practices
- Creating your make-up kit – personal, and basic to complete professional kit
Who is it for?
- Those passionate about the use of make-up and cosmetics in the fashion and beauty industry.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or some experience with make-up would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Interest-free, flexible payment plans:
We want to make learning affordable and accessible for all, which is why we offer flexible, interest-free payment plans. The process is simple, enroll on your chosen course with a small deposit, and then pay a manageable monthly Direct Debit – which will not cost any extra, and you can get started straight away.
|Payment Method||Deposit (Incl. VAT)||Installment||Monthly Installments||Total Price (Incl. VAT)||Enrollment|
|Pay in Full||£149.00||x||x||£149.00||Enroll|
|Pay using 0% APR Installment Plan*||£38.00||£37.00||3||£149.00||Enroll|
Once we have received your deposit, you will get an online Direct Debit form via email. Complete it online and within 48 hours we will assign your course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Make-up Artist – Level 3.
With this qualification you could become:
- Freelance Make-Up Artist
- Face Painter
- Make-Up Consultant
- Cosmetic and Beauty Sales Assistant
- Film Make-Up Artist
- Television Make-Up Artist
- Stage Make-Up Artist
|module 1- skin types|
|Module 1- SKIN TYPES||02:30:00|
|module 2- how to do corrections|
|MODULE 2- HOW TO DO CORRECTIONS||02:20:00|
|module 3- makeup tools|
|MODULE 3- MAKEUP TOOLS||02:20:00|
|module 4 makeup foundations and corrections|
|MODULE 4 MAKEUP FOUNDATIONS AND CORRECTIONS||02:20:00|
|module 5- identifying colours|
|MODULE 5- IDENTIFYING COLOURS||02:30:00|
|module 6- learning eye make up|
|MODULE 6- LEARNING EYE MAKE UP||02:30:00|
|module 7- making up eyebrows|
|MODULE 7- MAKING UP EYEBROWS||02:20:00|
|module 8- how to put lip make up|
|MODULE 8- HOW TO PUT LIP MAKE UP||02:30:00|
|module 9- different types of make up|
|MODULE 9- DIFFERENT TYPES OF MAKE UP||02:30:00|
|module 10- identifying false eyelashes|
|MODULE 10- IDENTIFYING FALSE EYELASHES||02:20:00|
|module 11- learn to make up for different ages|
|MODULE 11- LEARN TO MAKE UP FOR DIFFERENT AGES||02:10:00|
|module 12- health and safety care|
|MODULE 12- HEALTH AND SAFETY CARE||02:20:00|
|module 13- building your make-up kit|
|MODULE 13- BUILDING YOUR MAKE-UP KIT||02:10:00|
|Mock Exam: Make-up Artist Diploma – Level 3||01:00:00|
|Exam: Make-up Artist Diploma – Level 3||01:00:00|