What Will I Learn?
Sending an email to the right people at the right time is crucial for your marketing efforts, and sometimes the right people means everyone, and the right time is right now.
Learn how to put to work the popular MailChimp email-marketing platform. During this course an expert will walk you through the fundamentals to ensure you gain a competent grasp of this exciting and innovative tool so that you can get up and running quickly and easily and use it in a way that will best suit your particular business needs – such as learning tips on how to grow your mailing lists and get subscribers to open your emails and respond to calls to action.
As a bonus, MailChimp is completely free for your first 2000 subscribers.
A lot of messaging is meant to spread the word about your company and its specific message (e.g. feature announcements, new partnerships, events), but other messages fare better when sent to the right person at the right time.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use all the major components of MailChimp
- Properly structure your lists and campaigns
- Engage and work with your subscriber lists
- Create emails that are attractive and mobile-friendly
- Examine MailChimp’s paid account features and work with its forms
- Analyse your reports to see who’s opening and clicking on your mail message
Email marketing continues to be one of the keys to a successful online marketing strategy. Elevate your career by learning how to send better emails, connect your organisation’s e-commerce store, and sell more stuff. Timing is everything.
Who is it for?
- People who are just starting out using MailChimp
- Business owners who do not currently have an email marketing tool
- Marketers that want to bring the best email marketing tools to their clients
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Mastering MailChimp.
This certificate would be beneficial for the following positions:
- Junior Marketing Assistant
- Regional Marketing Executive
- Web Developer
- Informatician/Statistical Analyst
- Communications and Content Manager
- Social Media Executive
|1. introduction to the course|
|Introduction to the Course||00:01:00|
|2. getting started with mailchimp|
|Getting Started With Mailchimp||00:14:00|
|3. careating and sending e-mail campaigns|
|Careating and Sending E-mail Campaigns||00:27:00|
|4. working with signup forms|
|Working with Signup Forms||00:13:00|
|5. how to work with subscriber lists?|
|How to work with Subscriber lists?||00:10:00|
|6. how to engage your subscribers?|
|How to engage your subscribers?||00:11:00|
|7. paid account features of mailchimp|
|Paid Account Features of MailChimp||00:08:00|
|exercise files:mastering mailchimp|
|Mock Exam: Mastering MailChimp||00:20:00|
|Exam: Mastering MailChimp||00:21:00|