This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Do you want to become a project management professional? If yes, then this course is perfect for you.
Medical Coding and Project Management Bundle are globally recognised qualifications to showcase your skills and knowledge and prove to employers that you are competent, marketable and will effectively contribute to the success of an enterprise.
The comprehensive project management courses will speed learners on the fundamentals of project management processes. The library course is for any learner who wants to validate your skills and advance your career to the next level. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use project management skills effectively and proficiently.
Medical coders should be up to date on current regulations and requirements. It is important to keep gaining new skills and knowledge in the field. The course offers all the latest guidelines and principles on the standards of medical coding.
What you will learn
- Gain an understanding of fundamental knowledge, terminology and effective project management processes. You can contribute high value to your organisation’s projects.
- The Prince 2 foundation and practitioner exam is the ideal starting point if you want to have a career in project management. Successfully passing these exams is highly beneficial for your future project management contributions.
- With the increase in growth, complexity and diversity PMIs Risk Management Professional will recognise your unique competency and skill to assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- CAPM is an entry-level certification if you have little or no experience in project management. You will gain new skills and knowledge and improve your standing of making a higher salary.
- The PMP is a globally recognised certificate that will give you skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- The six sigma green belt is aimed at intermediate and senior project managers who want to achieve higher skills and knowledge. Learners will gain an understanding of methodology in six sigma and become an effective problem solver.
- Gain an understanding of the diagnostics classification system. You will gain the necessary training to comply with the updated standards.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
|Course Titles||This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
|Course Library Objectives||
|Course Duration||You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.|
|Who is this course aimed at?||
|Method of Assessment||This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.|
|Certification||Those who successfully complete the Medical Coding and Project Management Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.|
|Progression and Career Path||Once you successfully complete the Medical Coding and Project Management Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for Project Management Professional is £22,367 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com.
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|medical coding and billing: icd-10 - cpc/cpb certification|
|medical coding and billing: icd-9 - cpc/cpb certification|
|agile project management|
|certified associate in project management (capm)|
|project management professional (pmp)|
|six sigma black belt|
|six sigma green belt|
|pmi risk management professional|
|prince2® foundation & practitioner - 2017|
No Reviews found for this course.