You can teach an old dog new tricks – learn astounding techniques for memory retention and mental sharpness
Imagine you are at a business networking event and you and three people have introduced yourselves to each other, you’ve had a quick chat with each other individually. As you move around the room, you bump into the first person again and say “Hi … ”. You were about to add her name, but what was it? You’ve already forgotten and it’s only been 10 minutes!
A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. Whether you are young, perhaps a student studying for exams, a professional, for whom having a good memory is essential, or are a senior person looking to preserve your mind and stay mentally sharp. There are lots of things you can do to improve your memory and mental performance. With this practical course, you can learn these important techniques to enhance your memory and get it into peak performance in no time.
At Global Edulink, we believe that it’s important to provide our learners with the education they require to excel both within their private and business lives, in a convenient, online manner so that you can learn in a way that suits you. Don’t delay any longer! Stop forgetting and start enhancing your ability to learn new information and improve your memory, no matter your age, for with this course you can do just that.
Who is it for?
- Suitable for anyone of any age hoping to improve their memory
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Memory Improving Training
- Suitable for any career
|01. introduction to memory techniques|
|Introduction to Memory Techniques||00:03:00|
|02. principles of memory|
|Principles of Memory||00:12:00|
|03. identifying memory techniques|
|Identifying Memory Techniques||00:23:00|
|04. understanding the numeric peg system|
|Understanding the Numeric Peg System||00:13:00|
|05. overview of situational methods|
|Overview of Situational Methods||00:35:00|
|06. the conclusion|
|exercise file:memory improving training|
|Exercise File:Memory Improving Training||00:00:00|