What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-467 Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-467 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-467 Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-467 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in planning for performance and scalability, planning upgrades, maintaining server health, designing a security, partitioning and logging and audit strategies, designing a high availability disaster recovery strategy, planning and managing reporting services configurations, designing a BI reporting solution architecture, designing a data warehouse and cube architecture, designing fact tables and designing and creating MDX calculations
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure (15–20%)
- Design BI infrastructure (15–20%)
- Design a reporting solution (20–25%)
- Design BI data models (30–35%)
- Design an ETL solution (10–15%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: ETL in SSIS and Processing in Analysis Services
- Module 02: Proactive Caching in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Module 03: Understanding Performance of Named Queries in Data Source View
- Module 04: Analysing Performance Consequences of MDX and DMX Queries
- Module 05: Creation of Multiple Partitions to improve Query and Load Performance
- Module 06: Implement Appropriate Indexing Strategy on Fact Tables
- Module 07: Aggregations in SSAS
- Module 08: Partitions and Storage Modes in SSAS
- Module 09: Creating Automated Backup of SQL Server
- Module 10: Configure Kerberos Constrained Delegation for Analysis Services
- Module 11: Dynamic Dimension Security in SSAS
- Module 12: Configure HTTP Access to Analysis Services on IIS
- Module 13: Design Roles for Calculated Measures
- Module 14: Parallel Bulk Loading Using Partition Switching
- Module 15: High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Module 16: Configure Logging for ETL Package
- Module 17: Designing a Reporting Services Dataset
- Module 18: Manage Excel Services and Reporting for SharePoint
- Module 19: Plan and Manage Reporting Services Configuration
- Module 20: Design BI Reporting Solution Architecture_Updated
- Module 21: Design the Data Warehouse
- Module 22: Design Cube Architecture
- Module 23: Many to Many Multidimensional Database (SSAS)
- Module 24: Design and Create MDX Calculations
- Module 25: Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Module 26: Design Package Configurations for SSIS Packages
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-467.aspx.
This exam is intended for business intelligence (BI) architects who are responsible for the overall design of a BI infrastructure and how it relates to other data systems in use.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-467 Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-686 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Business Intelligence Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £34,993)
- Senior Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £36,619)
- ASP.NET Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,722)
- SQL Server Developer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £31,053)
- SQL Server DBA (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Senior .NET Developer / Programmer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £43,163)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: etl in ssis and processing in analysis services|
|2: proactive caching in sql server analysis services (ssas)|
|3: understanding performance of named queries in data source view|
|4: analyzing performance consequences of mdx and dmx queries|
|5: creation of multiple partitions to improve query and load performance|
|6: implement appropriate indexing strategy on fact tables|
|7: aggregations in ssas|
|8: partitions and storage modes in ssas|
|9: creating automated backup of sql server|
|10: configure kerberos constrained delegation for analysis services|
|11: dynamic dimension security in ssas|
|12: configure http access to analysis services on iis|
|13: design roles for calculated measures|
|14: parallel bulk loading using partition switching|
|15: high availability and disaster recovery|
|16: configure logging for etl package|
|17: designing a reporting services dataset|
|18: manage excel services and reporting for sharepoint|
|19: plan and manage reporting services configuration|
|20: design bi reporting solution architecture_updated|
|21: design the data warehouse|
|22: design cube architecture|
|23: many to many multidimensional database (ssas)|
|24: design and create mdx calculations|
|25: deploy ssis solutions|
|26: design package configurations for ssis packages|
No Reviews found for this course.