Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10 Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-698 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-698 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-698 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in installing and configuring Microsoft Windows 10. By completing the Practice Lab Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing Windows, configuring and supporting core services and managing and maintaining Windows 10.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Implement Windows (30–35%)
- Configure and Support Core Services (30–35%)
- Manage and Maintain Windows (30–35%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Implementing Virtual Hard Disk Boot and Windows PE
- Module 02: Understanding Windows ICD and Licensing
- Module 03: Implementing Windows 10 Main Features
- Module 04: Understanding Windows Media Creation Tool and Other Features
- Module 05: Managing Windows 10 User Interface
- Module 06: Installing Device Drivers
- Module 07: Managing Device Drivers
- Module 08: Implementing Storage Spaces
- Module 09: Configuring Disk Partitions and VHDs
- Module 10: Implementing Homegroups
- Module 11: Managing Printers and File System Security
- Module 12: Managing Windows Updates
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows System Performance
- Module 14: Managing Authorization and Authentication
- Module 15: Managing Windows Event Logs
- Module 16: Configure Advanced Management Tools
- Module 17: Configure Networking
- Module 18: Configuring Remote Assistance
- Module 19: Managing Windows Apps
- Module 20: Managing Windows with Remote Admin Tools
- Module 21: Configure System and Data Recovery
- Module 22: Configuring Virtual Private Networks
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-70-698.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be exposed to some enterprise scenarios or cloud-integrated services.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,519)
- Customer Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,176)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,354)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: implementing virtual hard disk boot and windows pe|
|2: understanding windows icd and licensing|
|3: implementing windows 10 main features|
|4: understanding windows media creation tool and other features|
|5: managing windows 10 user interface|
|6: installing device drivers|
|7: managing device drivers|
|8: implementing storage spaces|
|9: configuring disk partitions and vhds|
|10: implementing homegroups|
|11: managing printers and file system security|
|12: managing windows updates|
|13: monitoring windows system performance|
|14: managing authorization and authentication|
|15: managing windows event logs|
|16: configure advanced management tools|
|17: configure networking|
|18: configuring remote assistance|
|19: managing windows apps|
|20: managing windows with remote admin tools|
|21: configure system and data recovery|
|22: configuring virtual private networks|
No Reviews found for this course.