Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-741 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-741 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-741 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing DNS and DHCP, implementing IP address management, network connectivity and remote access solutions, implementing core and distributed network solutions and advanced network infrastructure.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS) (15-20%)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM (25-30%)
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions (20-25%)
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions (15-20%)
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Installing and Configuring DNS Servers Part 1
- Module 02: Installing and Configuring DNS Servers Part 2
- Module 03: Implementing DNSSEC
- Module 04: Managing DNS Zones and Resource Records
- Module 05: Installing and Configuring DHCP Server Part 1
- Module 06: Installing and Configuring DHCP Server Part 2
- Module 07: Implementing DHCPv6 Server
- Module 08: Managing IPv4 and IPv6 Addresses
- Module 09: Implementing VPN Solutions Part 1
- Module 10: Implementing VPN Solutions Part 2
- Module 11: Installing and Configuring VPN Reconnect
- Module 12: Implementing Network Policy Server
- Module 13: Configuring Routing and Network Address Translation
- Module 14: Install and Configure IPAM
- Module 15: Configuring Distributed File System
- Module 16: Implementing BranchCache
- Module 17: Configuring Advanced Hyper-V Networking Features
- Module 18: Implementing DirectAccess
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-741.aspx.
Candidates for this exam perform tasks related to the networking features and functionalities available in Windows Server 2016. Candidates should have familiarity with implementing and managing DNS, DHCP, and IPAM, as well as deploying remote access solutions such as VPN and RADIUS.
Candidates should also have experience managing DFS and branch cache solutions, configuring high performance network features and functionality, and implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions such as Hyper-V Network Virtualization (HNV) and Network Controller.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,519)
- Customer Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,176)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,354)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: installing and configuring dns servers part 1|
|2: installing and configuring dns servers part 2|
|3: implementing dnssec|
|4: managing dns zones and resource records|
|5: installing and configuring dhcp server part 1|
|6: installing and configuring dhcp server part 2|
|7: implementing dhcpv6 server|
|8: managing ipv4 and ipv6 addresses|
|9: implementing vpn solutions part 1|
|10: implementing vpn solutions part 2|
|11: installing and configuring vpn reconnect|
|12: implementing network policy server|
|13: configuring routing and network address translation|
|14: install and configure ipam|
|15: configuring distributed file system|
|16: implementing branchcache|
|17: configuring advanced hyper-v networking features|
|18: implementing directaccess|
No Reviews found for this course.