Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic Microsoft 70-742 – Identify with Windows Server 2016 Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-742 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-742 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-742 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Windows Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configuring Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), managing and maintaining AD DS, creating and managing group policy, implementing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) and implementing identity federation and access solutions.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) (20-25%)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS (15-20%)
- Create and Manage Group Policy (25-30%)
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (10-15%)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Install and Configure Enterprise Root CA
- Module 02: Install and Configure Offline Root CA
- Module 03: Manage Certificates Part 1
- Module 04: Manage Certificates Part 2
- Module 05: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 1
- Module 06: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 2
- Module 07: Deploy and Manage Domain Controllers Part 3
- Module 08: Manage Operations Master Roles
- Module 09: Configure Domain Controller Cloning
- Module 10: Manage Active Directory Accounts Part 1
- Module 11: Manage Active Directory Accounts Part 2
- Module 12: Administer Active Directory Groups and OUs
- Module 13: Manage Active Directory in an Enterprise Environment Part 1
- Module 14: Manage Active Directory in an Enterprise Environment Part 2
- Module 15: Maintain Active Directory Part 1
- Module 16: Maintain Active Directory Part 2
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-742.aspx.
Candidates for this exam manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates install, configure, manage, and maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
Candidates should also be familiar implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
Successful learners will be awarded a Microsoft 70-742 – Identify with Windows Server 2016 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft 70-742 – Identify with Windows Server 2016 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Windows Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,664)
- Systems Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,354)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: install and configure enterprise root ca|
|2: install and configure offline root ca|
|3: manage certificates part 1|
|4: manage certificates part 2|
|5: deploy and manage domain controllers part 1|
|6: deploy and manage domain controllers part 2|
|7: deploy and manage domain controllers part 3|
|8: manage operations master roles|
|9: configure domain controller cloning|
|10: manage active directory accounts part 1|
|11: manage active directory accounts part 2|
|12: administer active directory groups and ous|
|13: manage active directory in an enterprise environment part 1|
|14: manage active directory in an enterprise environment part 2|
|15: maintain active directory part 1|
|16: maintain active directory part 2|
No Reviews found for this course.