Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-761 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills Microsoft SQL Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing data with Transact-SQL, querying data with advanced Transact-SQL components and programming databases using Transact-SQL.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Manage data with Transact-SQL (40–45%)
- Query data with advanced Transact-SQL components (30–35%)
- Program databases by using Transact-SQL (25–30%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Working with SELECT Queries
- Module 02: Working with SET Operators
- Module 03: Using Joins
- Module 04: Implementing Functions
- Module 05: Working with Aggregate Data
- Module 06: Working with Built-in Functions
- Module 07: Modifying Data
- Module 08: Working with Subqueries
- Module 09: Working with Apply Operators
- Module 10: Working with Table Expressions
- Module 11: Grouping and Pivoting Data
- Module 12: Working with Temporal Table
- Module 13: Working with Non-relational Data
- Module 14: Working with Stored Procedures and Views
- Module 15: Implementing Error Handling
- Module 16: Working with Data Types and Null Values
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-761.aspx
This exam is intended for SQL Server database administrators, system engineers, and developers with two or more years of experience who are seeking to validate their skills and knowledge in writing queries.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Systems Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,519)
- Customer Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,176)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,354)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: working with select queries|
|2: working with set operators|
|3: using joins|
|4: implementing functions|
|5: working with aggregate data|
|6: working with built-in functions|
|7: modifying data|
|8: working with subqueries|
|9: working with apply operators|
|10: working with table expressions|
|11: grouping and pivoting data|
|12: working with temporal table|
|13: working with non-relational data|
|14: working with stored procedures and views|
|15: implementing error handling|
|16: working with data types and null values|
No Reviews found for this course.