Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 70-764 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-764 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 70-764 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills Microsoft SQL Server 2016. By completing the Practice Lab tasks, you will improve your practical skills in configuring access to data and auditing, managing backups and restoring a database, managing and monitoring SQL Server instances, managing high availability and disaster recovery. These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure exam.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Configure data access and auditing (20–25%)
- Manage backup and restore of databases (20–25%)
- Manage and monitor SQL Server instances (35–40%)
- Manage high availability and disaster recovery (20–25%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Data Encryption
- Module 02: Backup and Connection Encryption
- Module 03: Manage Database Object Permissions
- Module 04: Configuring Security Options
- Module 05: Configuring Audits for SQL Server
- Module 06: Backing Up Databases
- Module 07: Piecemeal Restore of Database and File Groups
- Module 08: Working with Restore Options
- Module 09: Maintaining Database Integrity
- Module 10: Monitoring the Database Activity
- Module 11: Configuring Data Collection and UCP
- Module 12: Managing a Query Store
- Module 13: Using Trace and Extended Events
- Module 14: Managing Indexes
- Module 15: Managing Statistics
- Module 16: Managing Operators
- Module 17: Monitoring SQL Server
- Module 18: Configuring Log Shipping
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-70-764.aspx.
This exam is intended for database professionals who perform installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks. Other responsibilities include setting up database systems, making sure those systems operate efficiently, and regularly storing, backing up, and securing data from unauthorized access.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £29,779)
- Senior Database Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £45,729)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,354)
- Systems Analyst (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,281)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: data encryption|
|2: backup and connection encryption|
|3: manage database object permissions|
|4: configuring security options|
|5: configuring audits for sql server|
|6: backing up databases|
|7: piecemeal restore of database and file groups|
|8: working with restore options|
|9: maintaining database integrity|
|10: monitoring the database activity|
|11: configuring data collection and ucp|
|12: managing a query store|
|13: using trace and extended events|
|14: managing indexes|
|15: managing statistics|
|16: managing operators|
|17: monitoring sql server|
|18: configuring log shipping|
No Reviews found for this course.