What Will I Learn?
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 74-409 Microsoft Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 74-409 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 74-409 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 74-409 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre. By completing the Practice Lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring Hyper-V, configuring and managing virtual machine high availability, monitoring and maintaining a server virtualization infrastructure and implementing a server virtualisation infrastructure.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Configure Hyper-V (35‒40%)
- Configure and manage virtual machine high availability (15‒20%)
- Implement a server virtualisation infrastructure (35‒40%)
- Monitor and maintain a server virtualisation infrastructure (15‒20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Managing Virtual Machine Settings
- Module 02: Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Module 03: Managing Virtual Machine Networks
- Module 04: Configure Network Interface Card Teaming
- Module 05: Managing Virtual Machine Movement
- Module 06: Managing Hyper-V Fault Tolerance Using Failover Clustering
- Module 07: Configuring Hyper-V Replica
- Module 08: Configuring System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager
- Module 09: Administering Network Infrastructure
- Module 10: Managing Storage Infrastructure
- Module 11: Managing Windows Update Infrastructure
- Module 12: Creating and Administering Virtual Machines Using SCVMM
- Module 13: Managing Virtual Machine Manager Library
- Module 14: Managing Clouds in Virtual Machine Manager
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/learning/exam-74-409.aspx.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, managing and maintaining a virtualisation infrastructure and/or who are interested in validating their skills on current Microsoft virtualisation technologies.
Successful learners will be awarded a 74-409 Microsoft Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 74-409 Microsoft Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Centre course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Support Technician IT (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £18,833)
- Customer Support Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £26,176)
- Windows Server Administrator (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,164)
- Network Engineer (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £28,021)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: managing virtual machine settings|
|2: managing virtual machine storage|
|3: managing virtual machine networks|
|4: configure network interface card teaming|
|5: managing virtual machine movement|
|6: managing hyper-v fault tolerance using failover clustering|
|7: configuring hyper-v replica|
|8: configuring system center 2012 r2 virtual machine manager|
|9: administering network infrastructure|
|10: managing storage infrastructure|
|11: managing windows update infrastructure|
|12: creating and administering virtual machines using scvmm|
|13: managing virtual machine manager library|
|14: managing clouds in virtual machine manager|
No Reviews found for this course.