Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 77-727 Microsoft Office – Excel 2016 Practice Lab course.
Microsoft Practice Lab courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. To gain a Microsoft certification, you’ll need to take a theory course, and a Practice Lab course. This Global Edulink 77-727 Practice Lab will provide excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 77-727 Microsoft Office – Excel 2016 exam, this Practice Lab is a must.
The 77-727 Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Excel 2016. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, managing data cells and ranges, creating tables, performing operations with formulas and functions, creating charts and objects, applying custom data formats and layouts and creating advanced formulas, pivot tables and pivot charts.
Learning with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
As part of this Practice Lab course, you will:
- Complete exam based practical tasks
- Experience realistic problems which will prepare you for work
- Develop practical skills
- Use real equipment
- Have access to the latest industry technologies
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
- Module 01: Modifying a Worksheet
- Module 02: Customizing Excel
- Module 03: Printing Workbooks and Worksheets
- Module 04: Understand Workbook Properties
- Module 05: Manage Data Entry
- Module 06: Format Cells and Ranges
- Module 07: Summarize, Organize and Format Data
- Module 08: Create and Manage Tables
- Module 09: Manage Table Styles and Options
- Module 10: Understand Cell References and Formulas
- Module 11: Performing Calculations using SUM MIN MAX Functions
- Module 12: Performing Conditional Operations Using Functions
- Module 13: Format and Modify Text Using Functions
- Module 14: Create Charts
- Module 15: Insert and Format Objects
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately. You can purchase the exam here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-77-727.aspx.
Successful candidates for the Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 certification exam have a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They know and demonstrate the correct application of the principle features of Excel 2016. Candidates create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and they use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook examples include professional-looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
Successful learners will be awarded a 77-727 Microsoft Office – Excel 2016 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills.
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
Upon successful completion of the 77-727 Microsoft Office – Excel 2016 course you could go on to study other Microsoft professional qualifications. Alternatively, you could begin working as an IT professional, and could become any of the following:
- Executive Assistant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £30,583)
- Administrative/Office Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £24,275)
- Personal Assistant (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £25,131)
- Secretary/Receptionist (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £15,949)
- IT Manager (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £38,927)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary according to payscale.com: £20,507)
If you would like a free trial of this product then please complete the form below:
|1: create worksheets and workbooks|
|2: navigating excel|
|3: modifying a worksheet|
|4: customizing excel|
|5: printing workbooks and worksheets|
|6: understand workbook properties|
|7: manage data entry|
|8: format cells and ranges|
|9: summarize, organize and format data|
|10: create and manage tables|
|11: manage table styles and options|
|12: understand cell references and formulas|
|13: performing calculations using sum min max functions|
|14: performing conditional operations using functions|
|15: format and modify text using functions|
|16: create charts|
|17: insert and format objects|
No Reviews found for this course.